inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
polevolting anitspin cartwheel smile

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
Hmm. Try tracing out a cone shape, with the non wicked (held) end as the apex. Should make a cool tunnel effect.
Sounds like a great toy, I want one!

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I made a fire spear a few weeks ago for a Lughnasadh festival

It was used to spear a dolly made of wheat in a large cauldron filled with fuel

it looked great and everyone got to take some of the ashes home afterwards..

have fun ubbrollsmile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
You just need a sling now, and little fireballs to chuck around biggrin

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

FlamingOberonGOLD Member
ohm mani padme hum
134 posts

Posted:
i made a fire spear about a year ago, though i referred to it as a fire flag, due to the flag of flames you get when spinning. i have a pic of it in my gallery, it is a lot of fun. i dont have any pics actually lit yet, i never seem to take pics of it, i dont know why.

mine is only 5 feet long, 3 feet of wick. aluminum center. i used too much wick on mine though... i made a sleeve of flat wick, and then on top of it used 50 feet of 3/8" rope wick and tied pretty spiralling knots all the way down... it looks great but it burns for like 8 minutes using white gas, and that is not immersed, just pouring fuel down the sides... so my next one will be less wick. also, it is about 6 inches too long for me to use as well as i would like..

as far as moves, anything you do with a regular staff, just off center, looks great. throws, though weird because of the weight, are cool as well, because it is almost suspended, and it is an isolation move in and of itself...

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

FightingDragSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Wow. Neat. a Flag of flames.

FlamingOberonGOLD Member
ohm mani padme hum
134 posts

Posted:
the knotting as quick. probably about 20 minutes or so. figuring out how the knotting was going to stay in place took a little longer...

FO

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sunbird

Actually, I named my Spear yesterday, I called it Lugh, apt I feel smile

very apt ubbrollsmile

hope it goes well

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

marcoenthusiast
328 posts

Posted:

Make myself one of those must I, question to FO, how did you get the knotting to stay in place, save me the trouble of figuring out a way,

mark