Forums > Social Chat > Kick-ass spinning thingy.

Login/Join to Participate

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Ok, So the Martian and I spun for about 4 hours last night with some poeple I know at school. there were about 6 of us all spinning at the same time it was just, just, sigh.... It was swell. grin Anyway, The martain my buddy John and I did this reall cool move where I was doing a horizontal butterfly, Lauire was doing a forward cross over, and john was weaving and we all were inside eachother's spinning radius... It was the coolest.Again, Just needed to share my joy.N8.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
sounds cool . tonguei love interacting with other spinners in a routine.theres some thing satisfying about working togeather, collectively to make the routine cool.spin on.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Word Cain, Word.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...