Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Regular Jo'burg meet-ups for the non-capitalist poi-ers / staffers

Login/Join to Participate

RAZESILVER Member
How much for a truckload of feathers?
108 posts

Posted:
There will be a monthly full-moon get together out at Hawkstone, just off the R511. It's a _beautiful_ area in the mountains and we have a perfect view of the valley below while spinning and drumming around a fire pit. There's lots of UV for the non-fire-inclined, and also a nice open area for sparkly poi. ANYONE... and I mean ANYONE is very welcome to join us. If you fall under the category of "anyone" and you'd like to come and spin with a very cool bunch of people, send me an email or PM me with your email address and I'll send you the map / directions of how to get there.

I'll be posting our meeting plans regularly...

If you eat your dessert before your dinner, you will live longer. Living longer means more fire....

RAZESILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
New move detected... it's called "hand flames" and it happens when person 1 spins a buzzsaw and person 2 breathes fire off the top of the buzzsaw... then you have to time it just right so that the tiniest breeze blows in your direction and person 1 ends up with flaming hands.

I... am person 1...

Lesson learned... be prepared.

If you eat your dessert before your dinner, you will live longer. Living longer means more fire....

RAZESILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
There will be a Hawkstone meeting every second week starting 1 April. For more details, please see www.liveactcentral.co.za or e-mail me and I'll send you on to the relevant organisers smile