Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
This sight is fantastic who else leans there toast I know I do.
Keeps it crisp and tasty

Toast Leaners Club

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Tobi... have you been drinking again? wink

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
no comment hehe

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Toast leaning is a risky business, while it indeed keeps your toast all nice and crispy, it rapidly looses its toasty warmth so you may become unfullfilled in your toastsperience as you dont get that buttery meltyness that in my opinion is an essential part of toastjoyment.

so basically im not a leaner, im a watch the toaster til it pops up and then spread that bad boy and eat it asap..err..er

Motley

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
O.o
I'm going to try this.

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
My housemate is a toast leaner, I saw her leaning but two days ago, for the purpose of defrosting smile

I'm not a natural toast leaner ubblol

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
I love this one

"This may be considered heresy, but what is your stance on the use of Marmite/Vegemite as an adhesive for more adventurous toast structures?
- Graeme

To be honest, I'm not one for gimmicks, although I'm sure it has its place. It's all too easy to start out with just a harmless little bit of spread to get you through a tricky cool, then before you know it you're unable to perform even the simplest lean without the aid of toppings and condiments."

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
i'm confused. do you just lean it to cool the toast? or is art? do you display it? do you have to eat it while it leans?

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

SigstaSILVER Member
29 posts

Posted:
oh my dear sweat jesus.... and i though i had alot of time on my hands! HAHAH, maby i'll take up the sacred art of "TOAST LEANING"!!!!!

Good better best,
Never let it rest,
Until your good be better,
And your better best!!!!

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
If anyone makes enough toast to make a house of toast ( like a house of cards) please please PLEASE photograph it and show me biggrin

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Yanno, given this particular group of people, Mint Sauce may have created a monster here.

I can just see someone now posting a photo of a twenty-story toast structure complete with flying buttresses, working plumbing, and wet bar. ubblol

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
To be honest I wouldn't lean toast because I like mine soggy with whatever butter/margerine I spread on it in thick quanities.

Mmmmm Marmite...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
*snif* I... I... I thought I was alone in my toast-leaning ways! It's so good to discover that there are other people like me out there! This has inspired me to come out to Mot and admit I am a toast-leaner... (and he accepts me just the way I am. He has also realised that he has been eating leaned toast every single time I've made breakfast in the past three years... but he's okay with it)

Thank you, Mint Sauce hug

I might now start a club for hanging the toilet roll the right way round (with the end bit AWAY from the wall of course). Something tells me there may be a fair bit of membership-overlap with the toast-leaning club biggrin

everyone's unique except me

SigstaSILVER Member
29 posts

Posted:
Written by: Nephtys

I might now start a club for hanging the toilet roll the right way round (with the end bit AWAY from the wall of course). club biggrin

i am so down for that!!! hug

Good better best,
Never let it rest,
Until your good be better,
And your better best!!!!

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
Written by: Nephtys

I might now start a club for hanging the toilet roll the right way round (with the end bit AWAY from the wall of course).

I don't know about toast leaning, i do leave mine in the toaster till it's cold before i eat it though....

And i'll definately join your right-way-round-toilet-paper club...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
WOOHOO!! Followers!!!
Do you guys sometimes turn around the toilet rolls at other peoples' houses? I usually manage to restrain myself, but I have, on occasion, done this redface

everyone's unique except me

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

...yes...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ditto redface

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i've totally changed the roll at people's houses. and what is this toast leaning business? *ish confuddled* i've never known anyone to do that. i actually like using the heat of the toast to melt my butter nice and completely into the bread for me. it's like crisp and soggy all in one.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
I wasn't a toast leaner, until now. Long live science

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
ditto

EDIT: Ok, so never mind that ditto. It was aimed at UCOF's post.
EDITED_BY: Doc Lightning (1141524707)

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura