pyromaniaSILVER Member
92 posts

Posted:
There will be a fire meet in Burnie, Australia 4 charity all the money will go to ME lol winknot really the money will go to Canteen the charity that helps youths with cancer. The meet will be in the 1st weekend of may, if you are interested please contact Zeke Hardy aka Pyromania either through HoP...Firetwirler@rock.com or call or sms 0427049641

"as you journey through life take a moment to stop and think about the other fellow.....He might be plotting something" Hagar the Horrible

"GIMMIE A BAG OF JELLY BEANS OR I'LL BITE YOUR KNEECAPS" The King Of Id

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Gotta ask... Where exactly is Burnine? If its somewhere I can get to (even if it involves me unfortunately taking time off work and jumping on a plane, and not getting back for at least a week) I'll try to come!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

pyromaniaSILVER Member
92 posts

Posted:
Australia, tasmania, northwest coast

"as you journey through life take a moment to stop and think about the other fellow.....He might be plotting something" Hagar the Horrible

pyromaniaSILVER Member
92 posts

Posted:
PLEASE COME TO THIS THREAD ....after all it is for charity so i really want it to turn out well