RezaSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Im looking to buy a glow Devilstick for festival's and club use. I was thinking about the Aerotech one, but a few people i know have had trouble with them. Have other people had trouble with the Aerotech one? and does anybody know any other good ones out there?

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
Areotech= insanley expensive. If you look hard enough they sell thick 15" glowsticks online, those would look hot as the two sticks and then maybe a normal middle part with some LED things stuck on the ends?

Don't mind me, just passing through.

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
From the LED ones I've seen and heard about I'd say the best bet is to wait to see what aerotech bring out next if you want it for serious performance.

Otherwise I'd go for luminous or UV tape on a normal wooden stick.

RezaSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
i already use one which is wrapped in UV material, works really good under UV but theres not always UV where the performace is required. any idea when the new Aerotech is coming out if they are planning to do a new one?

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure.

They are working on their new 'Ultimates' range but there's been no talk of a devilstick yet and they stopped selling their old ones ages ago - too many breakages I think. They dont last too long either - they are apparently using new batteries now to solve that.
The website is https://www.globall.com
- Give them a shout, theres contact details on the site.
smile

Oddballs may still have a couple of the old ones (half way down this page) https://www.oddballs.co.uk/acatalog/Clubs__Staffs_and_Poi.html
but I'd check what the warranty conditions are before parting with £145 - £190. I'd go directly to Brighton and speak to them seeing as you are on the south coast anyway.

Alternatively get a UV cannon or a big UV striplight in hard casing. wink

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
try PM'ing dsads - I'm sure I remember seeing an aerotech stick pic o fhim in the gallery, he might be able to offer advice smile

chris19SILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
I know a shop in Austria selling glowflowersticks. There not nearly as expensive as the aerotech ones but you better have a look yourself on this site

Hope that helps

twirling greets

hilli

Think but never worry for tomorrow will come anyway

RezaSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Seye - thanks for the info, and i will try PM'img dsads.

Hilli - they look quite good, but they are luna stix, me and luna stix dont really get on smile ...... i use a tapered stick i dont really like the flowerstick design to much

if anyone else has come across anything please let me know

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Matthew BM also has an aerotech Devilstick but he has nad nothing with problems with it- I thinks he sent it back something like four times in as many months- again, drop him a pm maybe smile