• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 89
Posted:I'm excited, Just got booked to give my fist (public and paid too) fire performance.
I have been practising poi at my local fitness centre (high ceilings and mirrors) which is run by the baptist church.
The woman on the desk approached me about doing a fire performance for a womens conference with a couple of hundred women attending on the 26th of May.
Ended up with a booking to do a fire performance followed by a performance with my west african drumming group.
So now I have to get preparing a routine. biggrin

Gromit's Humble Squire
Total posts: 4496
Posted:Congratulations! May be a bit daunting at first, but if you remember how in awe you were (I was anyway!)the first time you heard of a buzzsaw, you'll realise that they'll probably be an easy to please bunch. Welcome to the world of 'take it off!!' and 'got a light?' ubblol Good luck and let us know how it goes!

master of disaster
Total posts: 3354

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
Total posts: 126
Posted:Congratulations I know thats gotta be exciting, and with your drumming group, and a couple hundred women...be prepared when all of us women get together things get crazy j/k lol we're always little - angel's biggrin have fun and let us know how it goes, I'm sure there will be a funny story to follow:)

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Congratz too hug so now your a prof' !?!

Watch out for overexcitement, playing in front of a hundred women, dude wink

Good luck

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink