Forums > Social Chat > Fire Breathers - 100% pure paraffin

Login/Join to Participate

sphereplayermember
2 posts

Posted:
Hey folks - I've done a lot of searching for uncut paraffin, and I personaly prefer not to put naptha or benzine in my body. So, as far as I'm aware, this is the only place to get 100% pure paraffin (without buying in bulk from oil companies,) in the United States:

https://www.winelight.com/lampoil.html

These people kindly provided me with an MSDS and it is, indeed, pure. This is now where I purchase my paraffin - for our purposes, it's the safest (NOT that it's at all safe,) stuff out there.

And PLEASE don't buy this and try breathing for the first time - get someone knowledgeable to teach you.

Peace.

-B

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
never seen it. tried it yet, sphereplayer?

don't remember right now if popular Lamplight Farms says 100% paraffin, pretty sure it's not 100% though high, & though most of the additives are close cousins.

with burning love of the burn to share with you,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
this stuff calles "firesol" in ausland ($$$$) is a 100% pure hydrocarbon and tastes like almonds to breath with works a treat u can even manipulate the flow with a staff or something because it just hangs in the air... fu*in brilliant stufff, i dont know the equivilent over in here in uk but its other name is fire water
fun breating.. be safe
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Ya, I have heard of Fire Water! Supose to be Really Good Stuff!! I don't know where to get it though in the states? I'll just have to come Down Under!
~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!