Forums > Help! > Anyone able to put me up in London for a couple of nights?

Login/Join to Participate

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
As part of my Degree, I have to go abroad to Spain for almost a year as a teaching assistant.

To go abroad as a teaching assistant, I have to go for an interview.

I have to go for an interview on friday 10th march. My interview takes place in Spring gardens, I think it was... opposite Trafalgar Square, apparently... Tube travel shouldn't be a problem...

I was hoping to be able to stay in London for the weekend, hang out with some HoPpers, have some fun, spin some poi, generally be a juggly nuisance... wink

Is anyone able to provide me with a bed/sofa/floorspace for the friday and saturday night?

I was also Hoping to make a little visit to the Hangar whilst I'm down that way, So if Drew is about, or indeed any other Contact Juggly types, you up for a play? Colin, you up for a rendezvous in London as well?

Big Smiles,

Ed

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
smile

Please do.
I have the weekend off work so will be free.
We are located just off the end of the west of the central (red) line of the underground.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Wudda offered mine as just outside london, but UCOF is much closer me thinks! ah well... smile

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Jon, You are awesome!! hug2 a couple of nights on the InConDooCon would be splendid. I shall bring some Chocolate HobNobs for all. biggrin

Right... Now to book travel... With national express I can get to London and Back for £12...

The only problem being, is I have difficulty navigating my way around London, is anyone able to help me out with tube directions, or even point me to a place that can help? I would be most grateful... smile

Now to also put the word out on CJ.org, try and get a CJ get together going on...

bounce I'm SO looking forward to this weekend in London!

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I dont need to inform you to check your PMs wink
The little envelope does that for me.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Hmm...

There's a large chance I shall have to call this weekend off...

I shall be making a trip to the doctor's tomorrow to get tested for Glandular fever... frown

Damn, this sucks. I was really looking forward to this weekend as well. frown

Be Water My Friend.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
eek frown
lame!
hug

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Well, I *could* still come down, but I don't really want to give it to you guys... Unless, of course, you've already had it and are immune...

If I pretend hard enough, do you think i can make it go away?

Be Water My Friend.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I WILL be seeing you guys tomorrow.

I spoke to my doctor, and she said not to cancel my interview, all should be fine. smile

See you guys tomorrow night. Chocolate Hob-Nobs and all. smile

Be Water My Friend.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Kiss them heaps to make sure they get it wink wink biggrin biggrin

Glandular fever or EBV sets up in your salivary glands and sheds into your saliva. Nice hey.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Nooooooooo don't kiss them lots and give it too them! Glandular Fever is evil! My niece got it over 3 years ago and is still sick. Nasty evil illness.

Besides I wanna snog Simian and UCoF when I visit them and I don't want it ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Pas it to all the ickle kids so you get it as a runny nose and a cold. You dont want to lose 20kg and feel crap for months.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu