Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
awwww frown we'll just have to come down to yours soonish and mob you biggrin

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Yes smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
so if this meet is saturday AND sunday, does that mean a big night in the pub Saturday??

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
that or......we all crowd round a throw away BBQ eating melted marshmellows on toast biggrin

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
So who's going to Whirl-Y-Gig on Saturday then?

Not me... frown

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I'm up for crowding around a disposable BBQ and spinning lots of fire smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

daniinewbie
1 post

Posted:
hey linden - txt me on saturday when u get there, I'm outta credit so I cant bug u the normal way. If I don't go, ill just get bored. which is dangerous xxx

ps Ill have pics from tuesday nite yay!!

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
lol ill try to remember to danii

im thinking of pubbage rather than bbq - as it looks like itll be very cold

back

965 posts

Posted:
Quit complaining sam.

A little dip in the temperature never hurt anyone before biggrin

Anyway due to Climate Change (Join the protest. Trafalgur Square 3pm tomorrow) it should be warm biggrin biggrin biggrin

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Hey all you wonderful southern spinners.
I am after help from one of you. I am flying to Oz on monday 20th nov from heathrow and arrive at victoria station on the sunday and am after some floor space for the sunday night.
Anyone that can help please PM me to discuss details smile hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ok..around what time is everyone going to be getting to the common on Saturday?? What is everyone doing beforehand? Aimee can I meet you at the station or aim to get there the same time as you coz I cant remember exactly how to get to the common from the station..if you are going on Saturday and and and.. only a few days now smile

baby Lee spun some fire in our garden for the first time in ages last night...he burnt most of the hair on the right back side of his head away ubblol He didn'y get hurt though. ubblol

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Blu, I am working saturday morning so will be getting a train at 2.15ish which will get me there for 4ish.

And I now know the way to the common all by myself biggrin

*left and nandos left and nandos left at nandos*

Anybody greatly want me to bring my hoop up? I plan to bring cake, along with tripod and camera and its just a hassle to get everything up on the train, but if somebody really wants it there I'll bring it!

Also....Miss Aimee will be in london tomorrow for a college trip to go see some architecture..but shall hopefully be staying on after thats finished to play around in camden or something. Anbody wishing to meet up? If you dont have it already PM me for my number.
I expect I'll be finishing collegey things at about 4.

Anybody wishing to meet up for a little spin let me know smile

965 posts

Posted:
Right! I can get there any time possible on saturday to:-

i.) set up a nice little place to sit

ii.) make sure that the bandstand is still there

iii.)wait for others who dont know who people are.

I could be at the common around 3/4 and wait for people. Just hoping the weather is good!

Weather On sunday

i will be bringing some BBQs so if anyone has any burgers or sausages......or any veggie stuff, could ya bring em biggrin ubblove biggrin

Also, I would like some lovely footage of the event biggrin So lots of spinning must be done ubbrollsmile

o...and there is still crashing space avaliable biggrin

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Right, I shall be coming on Saturday, woohoo! I reckon I'll be there about 4ish, can't wait! I haven't been to Clapham before, should be good..... biggrin

Can't wait to meet you all! wave

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
frown Unfortunately I have been roped into going to see my parents for my birthday, which will be nice I guess, except my boyfriend can't come with me now because he has a job interview and it's kind of more important for him to get a job at the moment than for him to spend the whole of my birthday with me (I'll see him sunday eve so will all be ok).

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Aimee Aimee-I would very much like to play with your hoop..but if it is too much trouble don't bother.

It looks as though I will be megabusing it now, so can someone give me directions from the tube station via PM please smile*bats eye lids*

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Clapham South or Clapham Common tube station?

Both are practically on the corners of the common

And I shall bring my hoop just for you hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Ohh thank you Miss Aimee hug

Clapham common. How would I get to where I need to be from clapham common station?:)

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
What day are most people going to be about on? I've got an engagement party in Lewisham to go to on Saturday night so not sure which day to go...

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I can dedicate my weekends to fun now I work monday to fridayubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile so I might be joining you lot after going to a gallery with Tams

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: blu_valley

Clapham common. How would I get to where I need to be from clapham common station?:)

By meeting me biggrin

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
 Written by: steaks

Hey all you wonderful southern spinners.
I am after help from one of you. I am flying to Oz on monday 20th nov from heathrow and arrive at victoria station on the sunday and am after some floor space for the sunday night.
Anyone that can help please PM me to discuss details smile hug

Written by: Just Another Clown

o...and there is still crashing space avaliable biggrin

Does that mean I can have some crash space next weekend? wink

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

965 posts

Posted:
*Squee* biggrin

Only...2 days to go! And still many HoPper hugs and stuff to come biggrin biggrin
I canna wait!

It looks like I will be done at the common about 3/3:30, so hopefully see you all there! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Natalie_uknewbie
5 posts

Posted:
hey linden
Keen to join you on the 11th at the common, what time you meeting up? cause the sun ain't waiting around no more...and can I get your digits in case I get soo lost ?
Thanks
nat

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
LR-

transport sooooo has not worked out frown ride disapeered. I'll be in london from the 19th to the 2nd, tho, so let me know whats up then, both claphams and if you'll be around at alllllllll *hugs*

miss you, x.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ok sorry about the absence but i was in sweden tongue

so back now - weather looks cold but sunny for weekend YAY!

i will be getting to clapham at about 3ish on both days though advance warning i will be very tired on the sat (bangface tonight! biggrin ) and likely to be asleep

my digits - to save numerous pms are

077 5 11 64 562

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

Written by: blu_valley

By meeting me biggrin

OOOh, thank you missy hug I get in to Victoria at 15:45, so tubing it to Clapham common station, should not take more than 20 minutes...right?so around about 4 ish then Miss Aimz? Is that good for you...we can ofcoarse remain in radio contact at all times to re-alighn expectations should anything go tits up. biggrin

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:

Ok I'm not going home now until next weekend so I can now come! biggrin Is there room for me to crash somewhere? Oh and Doug do you want me to bring my drum, my drum?

Hope everyone is lovely and well. Miss you all!

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
yay more people!

though it looks like the pigeony one wont make it frown

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I've booked mine and Baby Lee's megabus tickets. After 5 today we wont have access to th eweb till next week, so Miss Aimz I will call you just to make sure you can meet us and be the guiding light. smile

Yay! Tomorrow! hug

Page: ...