Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: linden rathen

and i will make an attempt to organise a (proper) big one soon with me plugging it and getting people to come and everything so dates please biggrin

If I remember, the last Clapham I went to was in November last year, I'm about due for anotherone. If you organise a biggish one for november I will come along, maybe bring baby Lee too. Second or third weekend in November maybe?? Dougie has to be there, he does he does!! If it's a sunday we will have to leave early due to work on a monday...but if theres a saturday involved like there was last year maybe...?

hug biggrin hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I MAY be up for the 5th but that may change, depending on whether I choose to go to either Whirl-Y-Gig or Synergy...

Go blu.. you know you want to... biggrin (Back home safe now)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
YEAH!! BIG MEET! BIG MEET!
I will be there if Blu is there! And anyone else infact. Gimee a date and i will be able to make it!

Juxtaposeur, Im off to whirl-y-gig that night(most possibly)May see you there!

J.A.C.

xXx

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
YAY!!! DOUGIEDOUGIEDOUGIE!!!! hug

4th= Birthday Partay, 5th=Bombfire night. No can do on those days I'm afraid, but any other weekend in November is good. ANY one!:)

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ok - firstly big meet will be a two day event

first few weekends of november sound good (though i cant do the 4th/5th either as im not in the country)

how does the second weekend of november sound to people? should still be bearable but not too clashy

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Yes Yes yes!! smile Since it's a two day thing, could I possibly nab some crashing space for me and Baby Lee just for the Saturday night? *bats eye lashes*

smile hug

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
as you asked so nicely im sure you can crash here in camden if you want tongue

back

965 posts

Posted:
OoOoOoOo!!! There is also some crashing space avaliable at my place! biggrin biggrin

Who ya gonna choose Blu? wink

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:

Hey guys, looks like I'm coming to see you. What weekend is it? Lois is up London to see her Aunty until Monday but I will pass the message on. Hope you guys are all good!

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

965 posts

Posted:
its the 11th/12th of November! That weekend! biggrin

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
oooo oooo ooooo!

Yays! And usch like.

I might make an apperance. I'll check to see if i'm available...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Dooooooouuuuug ubbangel

If I make a cake like I always used to do for clapham and you get first slice, can I come stay please? biggrin

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Just Another Clown

Who ya gonna choose Blu? wink

Well Douglet, have you allowed your hair to grow? wink :lol;

Ok, who has the most space to let out of you and Sam/who is closest to clapham or train station/who has the comfiest sleeping place/who will tickle my back and tell me I am beautiful/ who will provide the best hugs (quantity and quality)/who will entertain me and the baby lee until the wee hours of the morning...etc biggrin Dibs on this place!! ubblol

Ooh. if Aimee is bringing cake, i shall bring....hmmmm.... MUFFINS!!!! And maybe some cookies. I need to get my baking head back into gear for Christmas, may as well start early ubblol

hug hug ubblove kiss ubblove hug hug

965 posts

Posted:
Ooo the choices! Well, I'm sure can find some space for people, and entertainment wil be avaliable to all..... biggrin biggrin My stop is only 2 stops from clapham junction biggrin I have grown my hair long asewll
biggrin biggrin biggrin

Well watever happens there are places avaliable!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
If you cut it all off you get the whole cake.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'll get you another cake if you dont! Not the hair... NOT THE HAIR!!!
*sticks toungue out at Aimee*
*hugs Aimee*

Hmmm...thats nice and close, do you have room for us and Aimee Aimee too? We like Aimee Aimee...She's lovelly , even if she is a short hair fiend smile

965 posts

Posted:
I may possibly do. I would like to return the favour for all the times i have accomodated your premises! (big long words) biggrin
The hair stays! Anyway i can make my own cakes/brownies/savoury goodies!

I will have to indulge in conversation with others to see whether room can be made avaliable to you and your associates biggrin

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I know a certain laydees birthday that it is very close to this meet...

Shes never had a birthday clapham before ubbangel

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Birthday muffins for the lovelly laydee it is then! ubblol hug

As long as there is a dry warm place for baby Lee and I to lay our weary heads, we will be happy (we promise to sleep)... my aunt wants us to stay at hers... but I'd rather play with some HOPpers wink

Oh, and it looks like I will be bringing a couple others for the Saturday evening frolics, Theyre the ones who taught me poi initially and are wondering what all this anti-spin jibberjabber is all about. My aunty, uncle and a friend..old school hippies!

smile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
i would say that doug has most space but i have the comfiest crash space with the added advantage of living in camden smile and being 1 min from the tube station which is about 15 min tube ride from clapham common stop which is the closest stop to the band stand tongue

either way see you all there! biggrin hug

back

965 posts

Posted:
Are you making this into a competition, sam? *shakes head*
Thats not the right way of doing it, its about just being with friends and having a good time....plus don't try cause i will surely win tongue tongue

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I say you two should have a hug-off to see who wins ubblolhug That way, even if no one wins...there have still been lots and lots of hugs smile

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:

Or you know fight to the death.....

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*sigh* You and your thirst for war... ubblol

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
It's my birthday that weekend too...

If I come, do I get muffins? ubbangel

Not sure if I can make it or not though, depends on what other shenanigans might be occurring... and if it's raining or not...

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Aiméeeeeeeee, who's birthday could it possibly be?

I'm coming biggrin

yays!

Fanx douglet!

Looks like you won that popularity contest wink

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: The Tea Fairy

It's my birthday that weekend too...

If I come, do I get muffins? ubbangel

Ofcoarse!!! smile

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
sounds good, I have not been to clapham since the summer, been toooooo busy! I think..... Think I am free that weekend. I hope to see you all again, and meet those who i have not met.

weavesmiley

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
if people are nice i may bring brownies - i seem to have been making a lot of them recently.....

*bounce*

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I don't think baby Lee is coming anymore, he has to go and see his sister who is leaving for Brazil soon... frown

Page: ......