• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...252627282930
linden rathen
linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 6942
Posted:Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

Delete Topic

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Total posts: 197
Posted:Yes Yes yes!! smile Since it's a two day thing, could I possibly nab some crashing space for me and Baby Lee just for the Saturday night? *bats eye lashes*

smile hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

linden rathen
linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:as you asked so nicely im sure you can crash here in camden if you want tongue

back

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Total posts: 965
Posted:OoOoOoOo!!! There is also some crashing space avaliable at my place! biggrin biggrin

Who ya gonna choose Blu? wink

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Delete

baby_Lee
baby_Lee

RUBBISH!!
Total posts: 1443
Posted:
Hey guys, looks like I'm coming to see you. What weekend is it? Lois is up London to see her Aunty until Monday but I will pass the message on. Hope you guys are all good!

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Posted:its the 11th/12th of November! That weekend! biggrin

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:oooo oooo ooooo!

Yays! And usch like.

I might make an apperance. I'll check to see if i'm available...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4172
Posted:Dooooooouuuuug ubbangel

If I make a cake like I always used to do for clapham and you get first slice, can I come stay please? biggrin

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted: Written by: Just Another Clown

Who ya gonna choose Blu? wink

Well Douglet, have you allowed your hair to grow? wink :lol;

Ok, who has the most space to let out of you and Sam/who is closest to clapham or train station/who has the comfiest sleeping place/who will tickle my back and tell me I am beautiful/ who will provide the best hugs (quantity and quality)/who will entertain me and the baby lee until the wee hours of the morning...etc biggrin Dibs on this place!! ubblol

Ooh. if Aimee is bringing cake, i shall bring....hmmmm.... MUFFINS!!!! And maybe some cookies. I need to get my baking head back into gear for Christmas, may as well start early ubblol

hug hug ubblove kiss ubblove hug hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Posted:Ooo the choices! Well, I'm sure can find some space for people, and entertainment wil be avaliable to all..... biggrin biggrin My stop is only 2 stops from clapham junction biggrin I have grown my hair long asewll
biggrin biggrin biggrin

Well watever happens there are places avaliable!

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:If you cut it all off you get the whole cake.

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'll get you another cake if you dont! Not the hair... NOT THE HAIR!!!
*sticks toungue out at Aimee*
*hugs Aimee*

Hmmm...thats nice and close, do you have room for us and Aimee Aimee too? We like Aimee Aimee...She's lovelly , even if she is a short hair fiend smile

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Posted:I may possibly do. I would like to return the favour for all the times i have accomodated your premises! (big long words) biggrin
The hair stays! Anyway i can make my own cakes/brownies/savoury goodies!

I will have to indulge in conversation with others to see whether room can be made avaliable to you and your associates biggrin

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:I know a certain laydees birthday that it is very close to this meet...

Shes never had a birthday clapham before ubbangel

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:Birthday muffins for the lovelly laydee it is then! ubblol hug

As long as there is a dry warm place for baby Lee and I to lay our weary heads, we will be happy (we promise to sleep)... my aunt wants us to stay at hers... but I'd rather play with some HOPpers wink

Oh, and it looks like I will be bringing a couple others for the Saturday evening frolics, Theyre the ones who taught me poi initially and are wondering what all this anti-spin jibberjabber is all about. My aunty, uncle and a friend..old school hippies!

smile

Delete

linden rathen
linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:i would say that doug has most space but i have the comfiest crash space with the added advantage of living in camden smile and being 1 min from the tube station which is about 15 min tube ride from clapham common stop which is the closest stop to the band stand tongue

either way see you all there! biggrin hug

back

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Posted:Are you making this into a competition, sam? *shakes head*
Thats not the right way of doing it, its about just being with friends and having a good time....plus don't try cause i will surely win tongue tongue

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:I say you two should have a hug-off to see who wins ubblolhug That way, even if no one wins...there have still been lots and lots of hugs smile

Delete

baby_Lee
baby_Lee

RUBBISH!!
Total posts: 1443
Posted:
Or you know fight to the death.....

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:*sigh* You and your thirst for war... ubblol

Delete

The Tea Fairy
The Tea Fairy

old hand
Total posts: 853
Posted:It's my birthday that weekend too...

If I come, do I get muffins? ubbangel

Not sure if I can make it or not though, depends on what other shenanigans might be occurring... and if it's raining or not...

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

Delete

Asena
Asena

What a Bummer
Total posts: 3224
Posted:Aimeeeeeeee, who's birthday could it possibly be?

I'm coming biggrin

yays!

Fanx douglet!

Looks like you won that popularity contest wink

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted: Written by: The Tea Fairy

It's my birthday that weekend too...

If I come, do I get muffins? ubbangel

Ofcoarse!!! smile

Delete

CmkB
CmkB

Justme
Total posts: 114
Posted:sounds good, I have not been to clapham since the summer, been toooooo busy! I think..... Think I am free that weekend. I hope to see you all again, and meet those who i have not met.

weavesmiley

Delete

linden rathen
linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:if people are nice i may bring brownies - i seem to have been making a lot of them recently.....

*bounce*

back

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:I don't think baby Lee is coming anymore, he has to go and see his sister who is leaving for Brazil soon... frown

Delete

linden rathen
linden rathen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:awwww frown we'll just have to come down to yours soonish and mob you biggrin

back

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:Yes smile

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Total posts: 737
Posted:so if this meet is saturday AND sunday, does that mean a big night in the pub Saturday??

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Posted:that or......we all crowd round a throw away BBQ eating melted marshmellows on toast biggrin

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:So who's going to Whirl-Y-Gig on Saturday then?

Not me... frown

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Page: 1...252627282930