Forums > Social Chat > New York Peeps (inspired by Pureenergy)

Login/Join to Participate

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
Speaking of meeting others around the area, who is from New York, city or central. and maybe we can arrange something over the summer to gather somewhere. i would be very interested in meeting all of you since we conversate pretty much everyday. ------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
that would be me- i don't have a really permanent home, but i'm bouncing all over new york all the time. would love to meet you (and anybody else from this board)- where exactly is camillus?

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
hey allim right at home in the capital region of Albany here. well, on the southern outskirts/suburbs of Albany to be 100% accurate, but its all the same to me. 2 other people i know are also into poi/glowsticks who go to my school. a gathering might be cool. im all for it.Hapes-Nova, glowstringer

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Didn't we just go through this with the East Coast thing??? grin Helene is from NYC area as well. I am from WNY and aside from the others you know GFM, that is about it. There is also Spryte though, from SOuthern Ontario, not far from me. Hapes...how come you didn't make it to the East Coast thingy???? Tekkno...you were missed. Next time though.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
awesome. tekkno, camillus is in syracuse area. hapes, i got family in albany, delmar area. well i know N8, Drizzi, Phoenix, and angelfood are all in my neighborhood. so if syracuse is cool with everyone, throw me a ball park month of when you are free and we'll come up with something, seeming how you all sound interested. smilePLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
well i wasnt able to go down to east coast thing because i doubt my parents would have let me. im not in my 20's or 30's like some of you are, where you can do pretty much what you want, im only 15. another reason was that one of my buddies who also twirls wouldnt have been able to come down with me cuz he would be in germany for this school field trip thing, and that kinda discouraged me from going.And Girl from Mars, thats amazing, i live right next to delmar. i go to school in delmar. have you heard of slingerlands? thats the town i live in. hmm i wonder if i know your family thats here. do they have any children maybe that go to school here?The Bethlehem Central School District? wow i cant believe i live so close to to someone's family that i met on an internet bulletin board.-Hapes-Nova, intriged glowsticker

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i have many cousins in delmar, you probably know them maybe. i'm pretty positive they are in that district. do you know meghan or lauren lohman. or david and Carrie zurenko?that would be amazing if you did. give me your email address and next time i'm down there i'll get in touch with you ok? this is so cool smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
amazing... hey Girl From Mars, Meghan Lohman goes to my school, and is in my grade. i dont know her too well, and i dont have any classes with her, but, hey, we go to the same school, we're in the same grade, and thats cool. Lauren Lohman also goes to this school (obviously), but i dont know her because she's a senior and im only a sophmore, (i found her name in last year's year book. i cant believe im searching for these people). The name Zurenko sounds really familiar. i dont know any of them but ive definitely heard of them. But hey, its still all good, right? hmm, well i just found David and Carrie Zurenko in the yearbooks, so they go here too. amazing.....my e-mail is niric@aol.com and my AIM screen name is niricthis really is cool smile-Hapes-Nova, excited glowsticker

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
holy cow. this is amazing. well if you see megan , if you know who she is and if you see her. tell her that' her cousin laurie says hi smile . i will definately try and get a hold of you next time i visit them. SWEET!!my instant messanger name is grlfrommars14, i'm on 24/7. i'm very rarely not online. hopefully i'll catch you online smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Ha!This is kinda cool. Sheesh small world isn't it grin Anyway, Pele and I we talking about possibly meeting at one of the beaches in Rochester on the weekend of the 2&3 of June. I supose Syracuse would be much more "central" but ummm... I live there, and my town is pretty plain. The Martian will back me up on this one.I like the idea of going to the beach, all the elements present, like pele and I had discussed, but I'm open to sugesstions or dates etc.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Princess of Wandsmember
12 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,I'm from NYC (Helene from Pele's mail). I'd love to meet some NY poiers. Byt he way is there anyone in the city itself?As I'll be in L.A. next week, I'll be meeting some west coast poiers. Who's in for a city spin (regular?)?LN

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I am From NYC and I only use sticks and stirng, never tried fire but willing to. I am at Exit evvery Friday night, so reply back to me if you wanna meet up or somthing, peace

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
My Screen name is Goowart83, talk to me there arent many ravers around by me so gimmie a shout peace

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
Hey, all of you NY/NYC peeps should be sure to check out the Blast Furnace parties held in Manhattan by the Society for Experimental Arts and Learning group. Nothing quite like lighting up four blocks from Wall Street under the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge. ;-)I'm not sure if a date has been set for the next one, but you can find info at:https://www.sealspace.organd some pics (including me and Prote) from the last event at:https://vees.net/gallery/list.phtml?theme=pdf/blastfurnaceAlso a bunch of fire peeps are gathering down at the Assateague National Seashore (4 hour drive from NYC) for the weekend following Fourth of July. Much fun is sure to be had there as well...-p.