Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
ohhh...so offended...j/k

there is always next time...

smile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I hope it'll be all sunny and lovely biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Of course it will be....I have put my order in for fine weather....so i am sure the weatherman will be good to us!

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Weather is starting to look better biggrin
For Saturday And Sunday

Not long to go now biggrin

hug

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
*i will be sitting getting cold on clapham from 12 tongue so you just need to find me - aimée are you going to clapham junction? because if so you will be having a long walk to the nearest tube station - its clapham common tongue if ya want i can meet you at the station tongue

back

buzzingtalkMember
152 posts

Posted:
wow the weather for sunday looks nice. not too sure about saturday though looks a bit wet frown
lets hope the wind eases up too!
and wow 2 days to go people

Kiss me now, You're beatiful, For these days are truly the last.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I'm now very much looking forward to this.

Not that I haven't been already, but its no oh so very close.

See you all sooooooon.

biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Much excitment! - Well done for Sam (& others) for getting this one organised. If barbeques are needed I've got a load of disposable ones in the cellar (left over from last year). Fingers crossed for some good weather, with any luck we'll be at least stay dry - we hope! smile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
if you wanna bring them mark will save me going and finding some biggrin and make life easier - if you cant dont worry about it though

back

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
No probs, they're just gathering dust down there so I'll bring a couple along.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
cool cool smile i think people were asking for 2 - one for meat one for vegie if thats ok with you - what sort of time will you be there from and will you be there both days?

back

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Not long to go.....*shakes*....I cant wait.

Sam do you want anything like burgers or something brought for the BBQs? As i can get some. Weather for sunday looks FAB! biggrin

hug

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Medusa

I have put my order in for fine weather

And I have spoken to simian.. ubbangel

Im still undeciuded on wether I should head to the common straight after work and sleep on the common.....or head home..get some sleep.. then goto the common.
I will be ending work at 8 in south west london.

shrug

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Jon, my advice, go straight home, sleep til like 2 or something, then come along smile hug
Also I bought 2 packs of veggie sausages today mmmmmm. Is the bbq's still on? or shall we find a tesco's beforehand?
Also!!! I want to get a new pair of troooosers at Camden before! yay!! i'm excited bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jo_rhymes

Also!!! I want to get a new pair of troooosers at Camden before! yay!! i'm excited bounce

Go to cyberdog. Marvel at the size of their speakers, freak out the at the coolness of their displays, then purchase funky trousers.

Best. Shop. Ever!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

buzzingtalkMember
152 posts

Posted:
OK so what time am i meeting people in oddballs, jsut to clarify?
anytime after midday is fine for me, that gives me reasonable time to recover from house party tomorrow night. wippee!!
and im a girl with rainbow cotton hair so you recognise me, you cant really miss it tongue

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: That Fine Rabid Dog

Go to cyberdog. Marvel at the size of their speakiers, freak out the at the coolness of their displays, then purchase funky trousers.

Best. Shop. Ever!

ubbcrying

No its not. Its one of Londons best kept secrets.

The fact its an incredibly rubbish shop, and people think its good is the secret.

They banned poi spinners from spinning there as the manager of Cyberdog thinks spinning is cack.

ALL their clothes, regardless of how cool they are, are all over priced. By miles and miles and miles. £40 for a T shirt which was probably made in a sweatshop? umm

Hexagon (just round the corner from Cyberdog- come out, turn right, forwards 10 metres, turn left (towards Oddballs) then its about 15 metres further on your left) is my favourite. Its still expensive, but not nearly as expensive, and they do often have lots of reduced stuff on sale. smile

Written by: Buzzingtalk

you cant really miss it

umm unless you have treacle in your eyes wink
EDITED_BY: UraniumChipOxidationFacility (1143758168)

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
yes the BBQ is still on

yes bring food if you want it cooked - no i wont be cook

there is a tesco and a sainsbury near should you want to buy

back

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UraniumChipOxidationFacility

No its not. Its one of Londons best kept secrets.
The fact its an incredibly rubbish shop, and people think its good is the secret.

They banned poi spinners from spinning there as the manager of Cyberdog thinks spinning is cack.
ALL their clothes, regardless of how cool they are, are all over priced. By miles and miles and miles. £40 for a T shirt which was probably made in a sweatshop? umm

Yeah, I have to agree with that - Cyberdog is incredably over-rated. But it's got cool mannequins.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
there is no such thing as a cool mannequin - all mannequins are evil and should be destroyed

personnally i go to camden for two things - oddballs and to wander round smile thats the real fun - i never have enough cash to actually buy anything tongue

back

buzzingtalkMember
152 posts

Posted:
i prefer the market. sometimes you get some good deals there, more than often not
but still its worth a try.

and cyberdog used to be wicked when they would thump music and have robot dancers (one of them goes to my uni) and let people skin up and rave in there. had some wicked times in cyberdog!!
didnt go for ages then went a few months ago and there is stuff everywhere and really arsey people.

never noticed the price of stuff, im a little too un-anorexic to dress in their clothes!
if you want cyberdog stuff go to ebay!!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Only thing I've bought from cyberdog were a pair of trousers which is uccessfully managed to loose at my first clapham spin on the same day i bought them ho hum.

I regret to say I don't think I can come this weekend now, arse badgers frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
frown no willy! frown

why not man? you sure you can make it down for even a tinsy ickle bit of claphammy goodness?

hope you can make it hug

back

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Several things, firstly I have a lot of uni work to do, secondly im taking time off work to come down, work are already funny about giving me weekends off and I havent told them about falmouth or clapham in may and I reckon if i dont take this one off I'll have more of a chance of getting the others off, although its possible they wouldnt midna t all, so right now im about 50/50 about coming or not

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Fancy a passenger for Clapham in May Will....?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
 Written by: linden rathen

cool cool smile i think people were asking for 2 - one for meat one for vegie if thats ok with you - what sort of time will you be there from and will you be there both days?

I'll definitely be there on Saturday. I have to meet someone for lunch first but I'm guessing about 1 or 2. Probably not Sunday for me though as I've got a big night out on Saturday.

Re barbeques: No probs - two it is then smile

The weather is gorgeous in london today folks.. so fingers crossed it holds out thru the weekend cool

hehe

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
can you get over to mine? or at least most of the way

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'm a wanderer, I can get over to anyones....

I know where you live

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'm a wanderer, I can get over to anyones....

I know where you live biggrin

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
lol well preferably if you could get to hull taht would be best, but if not sheffield or nottingham

Page: ......