TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
This is just plain odd. I really want to know how they did it though

elgooG - the Google mirror site

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
How mad! That;s pretty cool though!

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Little Sparkmember
11 posts

Posted:
.dreiw yllaer si taht ,eurT
!hguoht ti od yeht woh ouy llet tnaC

?yawyna ti dnif uoy did woH

Gold is the rot of the soul...

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:

There's also Googlism It can be pretty funny, depends who you are? (in more ways than one)

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
now that is bizarre.

you even have to put in your search terms backwards to get the same results as you would from google

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
thats the official official head f*ck thread for sure!

it is impressive how they didi it...it might be to do with a 'thing' in a program back in my hacking days. it a programme called sub 7 whihc you may or may not no is a back door trojan (basicaly if someone send syou the client and you run and opewn it in your cmputer, it opens up a backdoor into your computer so the person and many many others around the globe can do what they want to do to your computer)...right back on track...when i used to use it there was the funniest thing i have ever seen people able to do...you could press the button and the users screen could either flip in the y axis (ie the screen flips left to right) or in the x axis (the screen flips up down) its a preety cool application...and before any one has a shout at me...i never ever did anything dangerous to anyones computer and i always told them how to close the backdoor...ie deleting the hidden application burried deep in your windows directory.

thank you....btw the google mirror site has absolutly nothing to do with sub7 in the slightest.

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Googlism found my boss , his Name, Job title, the lot!!!!!
He's shitting his pants!!!!!!!!!
Oh, UCOF, I ran that trojan on one of my users computers while they were out on lunch, when she came back and asked me what to do about it, i told her to turn her monitor upside down and it would be fine, which see promptly did. It stayed like that for 2 months till the company director saw it!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

[ 20. December 2002, 04:09: Message edited by: Trippy Hippy ]

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.