Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > KUNDALINI - - - Spring Party - - - Yellow Solar Sun

Login/Join to Participate

tribaltrixieBRONZE Member
27 posts

Posted:
JOIN US IN THIS SPRING CELEBRATION OF KUNDALINI
Yellow Solar Sun

We would like to send an extra special invite, once again, to all poi-ers and jugglers who would like to help us build an atmosphere of creativity and fun. At our 10th Birthday Party back in October we had a wicked group of people come help us celebrate, and we thought it worked so well that we would be thrilled to have you back. So, if anyone would like free entry to what will surely be one of the highlights of the year 06 so far, please reply on this board or send me a private message. We have the use of a fantastic outside courtyard where we welcome fire-users and we will create performance rostra inside so you can still twirl even when it gets crowded - if there are any other suggestions we welcome them too - you guys are the experts so please just ask!

Having just celebrated ten years of legendary parties, we are thrilled to announce our return to the exclusive venue; the Renaissance Rooms in Vauxhall. For this special event in 3 rooms the line up of electronic masters includes DJ Antaro, Shakta, Sally Doolally, Mick Kulu, Andy Mason and also Dr Alex Paterson, The Kaya Project, Sounds from the Ground, Titin Moraga, Tom Fu and Luna Lis complete the line-up.

Kundalini parties have long been famous for creating the highest quality productions, including the most beautiful ambient areas, on the underground party scene. This special spring event will be no exception; décor comes courtesy of Liquid Li and Enchantment. Inside-us-all provide the use of multi-media art; they use film, photography, vj'ing and music to deliver a contemporary message demonstrating global issues and political difficulties our planet is presently encountering. Their intention is to provide help & resources to communities around the world, developing existing projects with support, attention and materials to improve their facilities, especially for children. Their work has enabled them to perform all over the globe, at some of the biggest events (indoors and out) working beside the biggest audio artists in a cross section of genres. In the summer of 2005 they won the prestigious "Diesel U Music Awards VJ Category".

Over the years we have come to realise that if we are to be on the so-called spiritual side of dance music, then the karmic reality of the world we live in is that we must foster a contributory consciousness. Fundamentally, to make a difference for the future we must put back into society. Accordingly we donate all party profits to the charity World Vision, helping to save the children of the world (www.worldvision.com).

So join us on Saturday 8th April for the Kundalini - the pure basics; an environment where joy, bliss and compassion can prosper together.

Kundalini – Saturday 8th April 06
9pm to 6am
Renaissance Rooms,
Miles Street : London : SW8 1SD
Nearest tube Vauxhall

£12 members’ concession from the website
£13 + booking fee advance ticket outlets
more on the door

Main Room

DJ Antaro – (Voov Experience, Spiritzone)
Shakta – (Dragonfly, Phantasm)
Sally Doolally – (Plastik Park)
Mick Kulu – (Kulu)
Andy Mason – (Kundalini)

Sun Drenched Grooves

Alex Paterson – (The Orb)
The Kaya Project – (Dragonfly, Phantasm)
Titin Moraga – (Yellow Magnetic Star)
Sounds from the Ground – (Waveform)
Tom Fu – (Liquid Records)
Luna Lis – (Liquid Records)

Ambient Lounge

Showcasing the hottest new ambient artists in London

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo". Enoch the Red.

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
See you there bounce bounce2 bounce

Drawings by chalk minds, strech between the stars

Kyle Mclean-
Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
temptation........

dont think ill be able to make it though as i already have a fairly full easter and i need to work and revise frown

back

27 posts

Posted:
Hi there guys and girls; I have just sent the dozen poi-ers who came to the last party an email too... We loved you being there at our 10th birthday celebration... let's face it,,,there is something very cool and celebratory about poi-ers and jugglers at a party..like no proper party is complete without one! So please email me to say yeah or nay..I already have a few names on the list,, and again I need a confirmation for our guest list etc. Also, is there anything this time that could make it better for you ..for instance would some staging / rostra be cool for the main room to give you some space? There will also be the courtyard to use outside for fire etc and a lockable room. I saw a great show outside Kalahari a couple of weeks ago and that sort of thing would be great. anyway,,,you know what to do - please post a reply or send me a private message and I'll get right back to you. It is going to be an amazing party..one you will NOT want to miss....

love and light
xxxx

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo". Enoch the Red.

27 posts

Posted:
just to let you guys know that we have opened up a fantastic new forum on our website too! so all poi-ers coming along to the party can get the most up-to-date info from there!!!!
https://www.kundaliniuk.com/forum/forum.php?show=3

xxx

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
We can put togeather a decent fire show im sure :-)
inside, im not sure about i loved the way last time we were around with the crowd, rather than being up on a stage. made it feel much nicer over all :-)

Kyle Mclean-
A) it does feel as good

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
Vick is there any chance you can suppply a bit of parafin for the gig?
looking foward to seeing you again :-)

Have new perforamce toys so a perfect excuse to try them out propperly biggrin

oh by the way who else is coming?

Kyle Mclean-
A) it does feel as good

27 posts

Posted:
yep Lavatwilight; I am going to get some funds to buy you guys some parafin....please let me know how much you think you will use etc...I think it is the least we can do for you being so amazing and coming down and building the vibe for us...absolutely.....
who else is coming?
Inos
Wind
Psy Pyro
Agent Smith and some of his friends... tbc
Neko...and about 6 of her friends... they did all the stuff outside Kalahari last month....was wicked....
also -- we we will have rostra as an option...it was great being amongst the crowd especially in the groove room...Lavatwilight...you do what you feel!!!!
xxxx

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
Psy is coming ???/ biggrin

Kyle Mclean-
A) it does feel as good

27 posts

Posted:
moving house?! what an excuse!! ah but...that is a pity....

however we are gonna be doing some festie fun over the summer which we will keep you informed about and also another huge indoor event in the autumn.....

see you then?!
xx

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
ok not the psy i thought you ment, but still a new person to meet.

Can i crash on anyones floor, as my girly is going home on the day, to paris and thus i have no where to stay frown

Please??? i am only small

Kyle Mclean-
A) it does feel as good

27 posts

Posted:
too many psy's?!

I will ask around for you to be able to crash somewhere Lavatwilight!...
I am afraid it can't be at mine as I am going straight onto a singing competition the very next morning!!!! can you believe it? I can't!! I have to be in Basingstoke for 9.30am hahahahaha........... ubblol ubblol

xx

27 posts

Posted:
definately too many psy's ---- there is a psy_pyro on PsyForum...and he is the one who is definately coming!!!! ubblol
xxxx

LavatwilightGOLD Member
old hand
834 posts

Posted:
if it comes to it, i will party all night, and get the first train back in the morning smile either that or find a sofa to crash on :P
or blag a floor space, as i have lots of revision to do.
on the idea of parafin, id say well 3 gallons min smile
depending on how long you would like us to play outside for :-)

Kyle Mclean-
A) it does feel as good

bluelunarmonkeynewbie
1 post

Posted:
hello tribaltrixie
hope its not to late to get me on the guest list as i would love to come and bring my toys and join in the fun and games.
my name is joan crosbie and i look forward to hearing from you!
peace and happiness
joan

Danniestranger
17 posts

Posted:
oooh I'm so looking forward to Saturday biggrin Coming along with Agent Smith - and it looks like I'm gonna be bringing my fire poi down to this too now.... yay ubblove
Hmmm... it's been quite a while since I've spun any fire, and I'm not a "performer", just really enjoy it. Hope that's okay with everyone...?!
whooo roll on the weekend sunny
lotsa luv and sunshine,
Dani x

"don't dream it, be it...."

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Also pretty bouncy about Sat. I'll be down there on Sat, sadly my partner in grime is away so there;ll be no doubles or fireeating from us but we (Kat, Ed, Tom, Mel) will be bringing poi, fire fingers, staff and possibly stilts. We certainly can't take credit for the show at Kundalini tho - Michelle, Ed and I joined with Jedi Jugglers (Alex, UCOF, Simian, Duballstar et al)

Dannie - I fell into performing by accident, also don't consider myself a 'performer' but really enjoy to spin. I do like to dress up tho so I'll be the spinner wearing a tailcoat, see you on Sat : )

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

27 posts

Posted:
hey guys!!!!
Kat and Ed and Tom and Dannie and Agent Smith and Lavatwilight and Wind and all the other amazing poi-ers

THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming down to Kundalini and helping us create a wonderful bouncy atmosphere...I know the weather was FREEZING outside so a doubly huge thank you for making all that effort especially......

and the paper confetti in the main room was an extra special party touch!!! I laughed!!!

we really appreciate you being a party of our team and I am sure you will agree that the music quality was exceptional...I certainly saw some of you ROCKING in the main dance floor over the last few hours!!! I will be in touch for our next one!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Glad you enjoyed fire and Ed stiltwalking with his confetti gun - hope the cleaners weren't too annoyed ;-)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Danniestranger
17 posts

Posted:
ooh, what a lovely night that was!
fun fun fun biggrin
lovely to meet the other poiers, thanks for sorting it out Vick.
the music in the main room was amaaaazing! Had me bouncing for long stretches of time, was totally lost in it which doesn't happen all that often - very special night indeed!
yay, looking forward to the next one already hehe!

"don't dream it, be it...."