Your personal information you provide will be transfered and stored as encrypted data.
You have the ability to update and remove your personal information.
No financial information is stored by us.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.
Allow cookies for
Necessary Cookies Necessary Cookies cannot be unchecked, because they are necessary for our website to function properly. They store your language, currency, shopping cart and login credentials.
Analytics Cookies We use google.com analytics and bing.com to monitor site usage and page statistics to help us improve our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Marketing Cookies Marketing Cookies do track personal data. Google and Bing monitor your page views and purchases for use in advertising and re-marketing on other websites. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Social Cookies These 3rd Party Cookies do track personal data. This allows Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest integration. eg. shows the Facebook 'LIKE' button. They will however be able to view what you do on our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Posted:Time for another wee little competition. We had one 12hours ago for the other side of the world. Now its time for the rest of you.
You can win goods up to the value of US$50 as specified in your answer to question 10. Free delivery will be included.
Winner will be the first registered "member" to reply to this topic with the correct answers to all of these questions. Please note: Editing of your message is not allowed. You must repost all answers again if you make a mistake. moderators not allowed to enter.
Best of luck.
1. On the average, one inch of rain is equivalent to how many inches of snow?
a. 10 inches b. 1 inch c. 5 inches d. a foot
2. In the song "The Twelve Days Of Christmas", what did my true love send me on the eleventh day?
3. In the song "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth", why do I want my two front teeth?
4. How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special "A Charlie Brown Christmas"?
5. What English word starting with 'B' has three consecutive double letters?
6. What is the next letter: W I T N .. ?
7. In the movie "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes", the monsters were reduced to ketchup when they heard which song?
8. Which navagational device was first created in China using lodestone?
9. What do the Chinese people call the Great Wall?
10. What do you want as a prize should you win?
Best of luck to all
I am off to bed now so will check back again in about 8 hours to see who won
Carpal \'Tunnel Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Total posts: 3136
Posted:Durbs: I won wee competition #7 and grew up near Guildford. I'm currently sitting at a computer in farncombe, but just for one night before i go on holiday
There's a chance I've met you before, but I can't put a finger on it. I've been involving in organisation of Ambient Green Picnic for 4 or 5 years, most GuilFIN related things (ambient lounge etc + i co-run the website) and did stewarding at Guilfest in the summer.