• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Another wee competition # 8

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:Time for another wee little competition. We had one 12hours ago for the other side of the world. Now its time for the rest of you.

You can win goods up to the value of US$50 as specified in your answer to question 10.
Free delivery will be included.

Winner will be the first registered "member" to reply to this topic with the correct answers to all of these questions.
Please note: Editing of your message is not allowed. You must repost all answers again if you make a mistake.
moderators not allowed to enter.

Best of luck.

1. On the average, one inch of rain is equivalent to how many inches of snow?

a. 10 inches
b. 1 inch
c. 5 inches
d. a foot

2. In the song "The Twelve Days Of Christmas", what did my true love send me on the eleventh day?

3. In the song "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth", why do I want my two front teeth?

4. How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special "A Charlie Brown Christmas"?

5. What English word starting with 'B' has three consecutive double letters?

6. What is the next letter: W I T N .. ?

7. In the movie "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes", the monsters were reduced to ketchup when they heard which song?

8. Which navagational device was first created in China using lodestone?

9. What do the Chinese people call the Great Wall?

10. What do you want as a prize should you win?

Best of luck to all

I am off to bed now so will check back again in about 8 hours to see who won

"May your balls always burn"

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:Durbs: I won wee competition #7 and grew up near Guildford. I'm currently sitting at a computer in farncombe, but just for one night before i go on holiday

There's a chance I've met you before, but I can't put a finger on it. I've been involving in organisation of Ambient Green Picnic for 4 or 5 years, most GuilFIN related things (ambient lounge etc + i co-run the website) and did stewarding at Guilfest in the summer.

Page: 12