• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > [video] axel with socks

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 15
Posted:hi all
this is my new video after 6 months with my socks, it's so cold for play fire biggrin

link --> http://jojoratonlaveur2.free.fr/axel%20video/Axel%20session%20chaussette.WMV

sorry for this court post but i'm french and i cant write corectly

resident fridge magnet
Total posts: 835
Posted:oi! You know you're not actually allowed to be that good after just six months? It's true! it's in the HoP rules! biggrin biggrin biggrin

But seriously, really nice style! Keep going, can't wait to see more vids from you!

And don't worry about the English, your post is perfectly understandable!

everyone's unique except me

(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
Total posts: 544
Posted:That was really great. For only spinning for 6 months your spinning is incredible.

I'm with Nephyts, I can't wait to see more.

Peace, Love, Circles

Total posts: 15
Posted:thx , i'm happy now
i want meet you in a spining convention because i want learn more and rovo i think you're really great

not with cactus
Total posts: 2052
Posted:yep, i agree for only spinning 6 months your spinning is pretty mindblowing, id like to see more tangles and under the leg stuff, but overall youve got loads of moves and a smooth style. good work smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no