Forums > Social Chat > If I bought myself a one way ticket to London and got myself stranded

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
Could I get myself deported as an American citizen or would I be stuck there as a hobo?

wink

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
1,584 posts

Posted:
umm Sounds better than McDonalds at any rate. ubblol

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
L0s3r_r@v3r, somewhere else you said you couldn't afford to come over to the UK for one of the meets..... ummmm....... BJC I think...... or maybe Play...... or.....um...... Falmouth, anyway, what is the cost of airfare over? If you book early enough is it less money or do late bookings get you a better deal? If you spend from now until then (which ever one it was you wanted to come to) busking and doing odd jobs I'm sure you can raise the airfare. Once here we would take it upon ourselves to make sure you didn't starve and that you had somewhere to sleep.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
well, you're bringing me right?

*wants to come* hug

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: KaelGotRice

Could I get myself deported as an American citizen or would I be stuck there as a hobo?

wink

What, did you sleep with and/or make enemies with every member of your American Raver site and now you've been reduced to fleeing the country in search of international hippies?

wink wink wink

hug

Note to the UK sirens trying to seduce him: You break him, you bought him.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
1,584 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

What, did you sleep with and/or make enemies with every member of your American Raver site and now you've been reduced to fleeing the country in search of international hippies?

Only the ex-gfs wink ubbloco

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

L0s3r_r@v3r, somewhere else you said you couldn't afford to come over to the UK for one of the meets..... ummmm....... BJC I think...... or maybe Play...... or.....um...... Falmouth, anyway, what is the cost of airfare over? If you book early enough is it less money or do late bookings get you a better deal? If you spend from now until then (which ever one it was you wanted to come to) busking and doing odd jobs I'm sure you can raise the airfare. Once here we would take it upon ourselves to make sure you didn't starve and that you had somewhere to sleep.

hmm but my job.. my parents.. my car insurence. my concert tickets and attempt to go see that concert in new york! (DIR EN GREY!!!! [japanese band first us show! i wana lick them!!!]) lol i'd really love to but to many factors.. poopy.. frownI KNOW! ubbideacome kidnap meeeee!!!! ubblove ubblol

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
bounce2 Pick me Pick ME bounce2
I'll be easy to kidnap.. I booked my ticket today!!ubblol
Should be arriving in London on 27th May, nicking off to Morocco for a few weeks *what was that? busking and odd jobs* and returning penniless for PLAY!!!
Get them hob nobs crackling! ubblol clap

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
well if any of you come over and want to go to the west country meets - falmouth BJC etc........ youll need a chilling place to stay on route and i have just the place smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

I need kidnapping from my house, taking to Polarity's on the 3rd of march for the weekend then kidnapping again to be taken to Falmouth on/or around the 13th April with a detour to the BJC on the Wednesday following. From there if someone could kidnap me and take me anywhere exciting in May, I don't mind where as long as its got something fun to do. I might have to get a part time job to pay for food by then, so somewhere where with the potential for making money would be good. Then we move onto June when I would be very grateful if someone could kidnap me and Gayle and a whole bunch of stock to take to Play to sell, that would be very helpful too. July needs me to be kidnapped and taken to the EJC in Ireland after which I would love to be able to be forced, by my captor, to take a grand tour of all the lovely Irish HoPpers (if thats not too much to ask). August I might have to be dropped off home again so I can face paint at the local Festival. Then kidnap me once more and take me to the BGG. biggrin

Any takers? ubblol

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Don't forget you need someone to kidnap you and bring you to mine for the party in May biggrin

Gayle.....!

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
bwah! but you're already half way there! over seas kidnappin is so much cooler!! plus then i can take a nap on the plane and make the napping name true! ^.^ (srry if something is wrong im on my psp[took me 5 min to type this]) ubbrollsmile ubbloco biggrin hug

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
Written by: strugz

well if any of you come over and want to go to the west country meets - falmouth BJC etc........ youll need a chilling place to stay on route and i have just the place smile

*must resist temptation*

no really. you people are twisted. you know if we get out of the states we'll never want to go back, right?

just to torture myself further, will there be any good jungle shows around the time of this "falmouth"? wink

-- dut

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So the message is:

"Watch out Limeys, there might be some skinny asian kid with an American Midwest accent crashing your sofas."

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
So the answer is:

"Woooooooyeah! biggrin "

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
Written by: Doc Lightning

So the message is:

"Watch out Limeys, there might be some skinny asian kid with an American Midwest accent crashing your sofas."

i love how you put that DOC. ubblove ubblove

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Hahahaha

F/e.

I notice all this kidnapping is happening prior to my making it back over the pond. Whats going on in october/novemeber/december. Oh yeah, its cold... frown

Erm.... indoorness?

*le sigh*

7mos....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
1,584 posts

Posted:
Doc, I grew up in california, I also have a lisp with that midwest accent wink

ubblol

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Skully
I see what I can do. I have heard the distant rumbles of being able to commandeer a hippie van for heading to Certain July Festivals with. Bwahahha... via Wales for a spot of Aussie kidnapping! Only we might have to call it 'getting bushwacked' OK?
Dont worry it's not rude, you just have to look like desirable livestock while I ride around with a whip yelling incomprehensible curses. Sort of like me and daughter cleaning the kitchen...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Wooooooohoooooooooooo!!

...*starts packing a bag whilst singing*

... Gabe's gonna kidnap me! Gabe's gonna kidnap me! Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

...*sits by the front door with packed bag waiting*

...*fidgets*

...*waits a little longer*

...*fidgets lots more*

...*leaps up and bounces around the hallway singing*

...In a few months Gabe's gonna Kidnap me! Gabe's gonna kidnapme! Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

bounce bounce2 bounce

sunny

If you can't tell, I'm a bit excited at the idea a special person coming all the way from Oz to kidnap me to take me to Ireland biggrin Gabe you are a star hug

Isn't life strange! Thank you Malcolm for making the thought of this even possible. hug

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
Written by: KaelGotRice

Doc, I grew up in california, I also have a lisp with that midwest accent wink

ubblol

hmm now is it a cute lisp.. or a really really nasty lisp.. lol Yes there are differences.. cuz if it's cute people might take you and let you be their puppy.. or something i dunno .. *walks away confused as you are* confused hug smile ubblol

Page: