AdventureAngSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
So, I've been wondering about the whole "flowers" thing and did a search for it explaining how to do the moves. After reading a couple of posts, I can finally visualize what is going on ubbidea I think being able to visualize a move if the toughest part, and then once you know WHY the poi are doing what they are doing, you can manipulate them very easily. Unfortunately I am at work right now and can't exactly bust out the poi in my office, so I have to wait until I get home to try the new moves out. Maybe there is a way I can make baby poi out of string and some eraser heads (hmmm...that gives me an idea). haha.

What do some of you do when you have a need to do poi and you cant. I find myself practicing with my imaginary poi at time. It's not as fun, and you get some funny looks from people at times, but hey, whatever it takes right? weavesmiley

DaizBRONZE Member
Radioactive Member
106 posts

Posted:
Why'd you make 2 of the same threads?

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

ducky2108A little bit of a board whore
147 posts

Posted:
I noticed HoP went through a very slow bit about half an hour ago. I ended up double-posting in a post by accident.

Ancient wiseman say "It is very strange person, who, when left alone in room with teacosy, does not try it on"

AdventureAngSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Sorry about that double post guys. The server was slow and I accidentaly posted it twice without realizing it.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
AdventureAng do you have the ability to watch videos at work on your puter? If you do search the vidoe forum for Garthy's thread in there which contains a vid called "Spinning in my dads Jumper" or a name something like that. It is full of flowery goodness and you will no longer just have to imagine the move. You'll be able to see it too.

[edit] [Old link] I hope that helps.
EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1140124120)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!