Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
It's a long post, Sorry!!

As some of you may know, i have a ghost/spirit that occupies my house.
She comes and goes, bangs around the house, moves things around and turns electrical appliances on and off.
None of this worries me because it is just as much her house as it is mine.

But last night a friend of my mums (Jenny) paid me a visit, she is a medium.
She came into the house and almost instantly the ghost started 'checking her out'.
I sensed an ill feeling.

Jenny is a very powerful medium (she's band from all the meets in the area because she drains all the other mediums in the room)

Jenny told me numerous things about the ghost, (thing that the ghost had told her, things she had felt) but most of all, that she is an old women (Which i knew already) and that she likes me. Which is nice.

Last night when i went to bed 'All hell broke loose', i'm very in touch with spirits, through emotions, sensations, and feelings, but last night drained me like i never thought possible.

The house was alive, the spirit was moving rapidly from room to room, knocking things over, the static in the house was immense.
I got an over whelming feeling of un-ease.

Due to all the noise i got up to have a cig, then as i walked back up the stairs something stopped me and eased me back-wards on the stairs and then eased me forwards again, almost like a warning.
*Yes, i was clenching*

I am now a little worried!!!!
So beautiful people i need your help. I need to talk to her.
How am i going to go about this??
I have always been happy knowing what the ghosts are doing and feeling, that has always been enough, in all the cases that i have encountered them.
But this is something new, i have not a clue where to start when it comes to talking to them.

Help me!!!!!!!

I think that meditation may be a starting point, because on quite a few occasions when i have come out of meditation i've seen her in my door way.

I want to move forward with this. I need your help to do so.
All help is much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
LOL
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

[ 18. December 2002, 06:41: Message edited by: Trippy Hippy ]

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
hmm, do you know anything about the history of the house or spirit?

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Sadly not, no.
All my efforts have drawn a blank

But, i do know the house dates back to the 1900's.
It is situated along side a canal, and there is a pub about 2 yards away ( ) which in the 1900's was frequented by highway men.
LOL
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Trippy,

Have you just tried...talking to her? As in when you're in the same room, just try to turn in her general direction and say "Hello? I'd like to talk to you."

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
hold a seance.

I don't like the sound of Jenny. Just because you are powerful doesn't mean you necessarily drain others. She either needs to cool it or control it, probably both.

Actually a seance might be overkill. If you go that way you need to make sure you get people you trust and people who won't intimidate the spirit.

I suggest setting up a small set of figures, crystals, anything you like, on a table in the spirit's favourite room. Choose things that are very symbolic so it will be easy to interpret any adjustments that the spirit makes to your layout.

Keep us updated!

Magnus... pay it forward

old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Mike,
Yep, i have tried talking to her and leaving here notes , but nothing.

Magnus,
Jenny doesn't drain other mediums out of choice!!!!! It's one of those things, it may be because a lot of them are novices and she is not??
She is just a truly magical and spiritual person, she radiates life, and has many friends on the other side. Some of whom have saved her life!!

A séance, Please explain.
Where do i begin???
What do i need to do to prepair her/ the house/ myself???
How do i question her, How does she reply??
What if she chooses not to reply, because it has aggravate her and she tries to kill me!!!!
LOL
Trippy

"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Maybe Jenny's energy attracted something else besides you friendly ghost. Who know's?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Trippy...
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE A SEANCE.
This spirit was disrupted by your friends electrial output and while your friend may be very powerful she DOES have control as to whether or not she drains somebody...Whether the person is a novice or not...it is not her energy to work with. I am not in anyway belittling her...I am sure she is a worker of the light...she just needs to work with the universal energy to read, not the energy from the people around her...
I hooked into this spirit energy for you and the spirit passed in a sudden way on the stairs... this is why you felt those feelings on the stair case...she had a lot of heart problems and that is how she passed around the early 1930's, she is earthbound because she doesnt realise that she is passed and you need to help her to the light...
The first thing you do is put up your strongest protection and invite a medium that uses the universal energy to help lift the viberation to a place where the spirit can freely communicate...As I am typing this I am getting very hot so understand that this spirit has been there for quite some time and is quite confused...so be strong and clear as you are doing this....
MAKE SURE that your aura is completely sealed and that there is no room for any negitive energy...Then working with the medium bring in the brightest most beautiful white light that you can and gently let her know that it is time to go home...place her in the light (the medium will know how to do this) and then feel the surrender and release as she goes to the light...
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING THINGS....
some spirits dont like to leave..they are scared...they dont understand what has happened...but it is important to be strong with sendng her to the light...
Yes it is true that she likes you...but she is feeding off the energy of you to experience some type of semi resembelance of her former physical experiences....when she goes you will stop being so lethargic and tired all the time...also the squeaking noises around the house will stop and you will begin to sleep properly again...she means you no harm, she just doesnt realise what she is doing.
Also once you are finished you need to seal your house with love and light and shut any doors to lower level 'playful' spirits...this way you will keep your house clean of any spirits...
If she wont leave then you need to call in someone who is much stronger in energy to do this...It is important to let her go trippy..I know that you will have become used to her being around your house...but it is not her place anymore....I will send you help. The energy will come when it is needed. let us know how things go.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Perhaps shes looking over your shoulder at the computer screen reading this thread!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I'm with Valura on this one. Think a seance is a bad idea. Think you might frighten the spirit more and possibly open up your house to other lost souls. Good luch and hope your spirit finds a happy resting place and you get some rest

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats