kepki2003Member
34 posts

Posted:
Hi all!
A Spinner from MI here, wondering if any of you wonderful folks are heading out west to the 06 rainbow gathering. It supose to be a great time, with wonderfull people, as well as location (Colorado Mountains!). The exact location wont be released until a month or two prior (its in early july) but it WILL be on the west coast this year.
For more information check out www.welcomehome.org
Cant wait to hear from yal.
-jon

Spin More Poi!

Spin More Poi!!!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hey sounds cool, unfortunately no where near me

For better results to this I'd advise you ask a moderator to move your thread to the [Old link] of this site as taht will get a lot more respons there smile

Will hug

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
hey i was told that it was going to be in tennessee this year and not denver
either way i think i will being going...it'll be my first time but bf and i we'll go together if we still havent killed each other-- he has been

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

kepki2003Member
34 posts

Posted:
The rainbow gathering is for everyone!
This year's Rainbow Gathering will be held in Colorado.
the webpage for all the information you will need is https://www.welcomehome.org

Useful data is here:
https://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/annual-site.html

The exact location will be announced about 3 weeks before the actual start date of the gathering.
I'm driving all the way there from Michigan.
Hope to see some of ya fire spinners there!!!

-Jon

Spin More Poi!!!