Page:
Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I've just spent two hours listening to someone rant and rave about how great the TV show is and am completely sick of it. So I came up with an idea that might just make me watch it (other than the use of illegal substances or alcohol). Why not, instead of booting the contestants out, execute them in interesting ways. For example (using celeb bb people), say they voted off Pete, don't boot him/her/it (whatever the hell it is now) out the door, run half a million volts through the floor of the shower the next time he/she/it uses it. That might give the housemates something interesting to talk about. I can just imagine the announcer saying

Written by:

Day 12 in the Big Brother house and you voted Pete to be dispatched from the house so Big Brother has electrified the floor in the shower. The rest of the housemates are in the living room discussing the price of tea in China or something just as 'interesting'.

or

Written by:

Day 20 and you've voted George so Big Brother has locked him in the garden and released the three pitbulls that the crew have 'accidentally' forgotten to feed for the past week.

or my personal favourite

Written by:

Day 30 and you've voted for Chantelle so Big Brither has switched her foundation to a mixture containing anthrax...

Or they could put in a proper Room 101 and stick Pete in a room full of spoilt brat American teenage girls and animal rights activists or George in a room full of people who don't take him seriously as a politician. Sorry, that last one is called Westminster tongue

I'm sorry about this rant. Even though the show has been over for months I'm just a little fed up of hearing about it but surely my idea would make the show a lot more watchable ubbangel

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ahhhhhhhhh HoP's evil side has finally come to light ubblol

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Lets see how many ideas for killing off the housemates we can come up with. My latest one (after watching the beginning of Saw is to chain them to a pole and give them a hacksaw blade... no medical treatment = bleeding out biggrin Plenty of gore for the sick masses.

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
that sounds a bit like that bit in scarface with the chainsaw in bathroom... smile
how about you put land mines in the garden and tell em that their task is an easter egg hunt round the garden watch them bounce.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

7,193 posts

Posted:
oooooo anyone seen the "revels" advert??

give them a bag of revels and they each have to eat one unfortunatly one contains a cyanide capsule ubblol

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Nice one ravehead. I almost cried with laughter when I read that one ubblol

7,193 posts

Posted:
biggrin glad i made you laugh OFS ubblol

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Reminds me of a game I'm playing at the moment called "Assassins". Basically you get allocated a target every week, and you have to assassinate them with some kind of fake weapon. If you fail to kill your target, then you get put on open season - any other assassin can kill you, regardless as to whose target you are.

No killing non-players, and no killing in places that might cause panics e.g. shops, libraries.

So far I've killed 2 people who've tried to kill me (you're allowed to kill in self defence, of course) by shooting them with a BB pistol. One of the fools had a club, and the other had a sword. Ranged weaponry proves superior wink

Other novel ways of assassinating people involve poisoning (with, say, salt in their food), letter bombs, booby traps etc etc.

I still haven't killed my target though... he's not going to his lectures, or maybe I just don't recognise him biggrin

I say that one of the challanges should be to do a 1000 piece jigsaw in under 30 mins, if they don't then there's a shaped charge in their stomach that will blow up. Watch the seconds count down... Sick sick people that we are. rolleyes

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Does anyone here remember "Bomb Bags"? Find or make a crate of them but fill them with a pouch of very concentrated acid or thermite and have the housemates throw them at each other...

Pop.... boom...splat...fizz! ubbangel

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
This is begining to sound like Saw...

Mate of mine came of up with a show ages ago that I think would do well, "K-List Celebrity Knife Fight"

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I just watched that biggrin

God it was a weird film! Mind you the hacksaw idea is a good one as is the 'reverse bear trap"...

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Saw 2's crap though.The whole fight for, and bethankful for you life idea is more or less dumped for some halfarsed revenge story. Gah.

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Yeah. The first one is just brutal tho. The razor wire guy was just nasty

Page: