Page: ...
IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ive come across it alot. Its here, this why im disliking home of poi more every day.

When I first joined six months ago it was different, it was less chatty, more seriouse, post counts and member numbers actually meant something. Now its changed, it has become more chatty and as a result more people have joined, infact they have come in droves because of the laid back (ha and uptight now) attitude that has surfaced and as a result hop has become more popular.

As a result there are members who are slightly old school taking offense to it, they attack new members, jump on throw away threads which dont have any real substance to them and do everything they can to discredit it/the poster and shoot them down.

Ive talked to hoppers on msn who hate members because (and I quote) 'post crap'. Now this crap isnt anyhting offensive or controversial in social discussion which people might take offense too Ive asked why, its social chit chat mainly in there own introduction threads that they are taking offence too! Not even other peoples threads, nope there own. All the while these people who dislike certain members have there own huge introduction threads full of the same sort of posts as the people they dislike.

Most of it its done behind closed doors, in msn messenger and probably through pms, I have a feeling it might surface more because of the increased numbers on hop, and everybody coming across everyone on hop and variouse other ways, it might not it might just continue the way it is now only noticable to a few, who knows.

Im also gonna add if you dont like me or anyone else for that matter have the decency to stay out of my/there way because I will start publicly showing my dislike to everyone who does it, its really lame. If you dont have anything constructive to add to this topic, stay out of it too.

This is my inpression of hop, and it ahs been ever increasingly for the past six months.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i actually quoted will's advice in this thread, so i think i should comment here.

imho:
joe is right and will did over-generalise.
but also...
joe is wrong since it is not 'total rubbish' by any means.

joe, would you be more amiable to a statement like this:

"please dont think people are picking on you on this site about most of the threads you start because i know it seems that way sometimes. some of your threads have been deleted, its nothing to do with you personally, its just that often the threads you start seem to either have no point and/or could be seen as only having a negative objective and/or could even be perceived as offensive by some people."

that is closer to the sentiment that i wanted to convey anyway.

Written by: joe

That I really took offense too, what he was saying is total rubbish, ive been here six months and ive had 2 (maybie 3) deleted in ALL that time. I dont know where Will got that asumption from he clearly hasnt a clue.

two or three thread deletions over six months is a considerable amount for this board joe.

i think it may be worth noting that i (for example) have been here for about four years now and i have never had a thread (or an individual post) edited or deleted by a moderator.

regarding your last comment joe, as well as all the work the mods do to keep this place clean, friendly and tidy, there is also a large amount of self-moderation that goes on by the normal users.

if you do not feel that is something you want to be a part of, i think you still have to accept that it is the way hop has always worked and as such, from time to time, regular members may comment on the appropriateness (as they see perceive it) of the threads they read here.

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Yes people have admitted to being put down and feeling rejected and maybe attacked even but seriously this is just a damn internet forum....for crying out loud don't take it so seriously....

Majority of these people you will never even meet in real life so what does it matter what they think of you or what you write?

If you are really that insenced about what people say to you ignore the repeat offenders...

Save your energy because fighting someone that will never really exist in your life besides on here is really not worth the effort.

If people get upset over what someone says to them on the internet then goes on the attack back and gets all uptight about it, I would not like to see what they do in real life when someone upsets them.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
it just seems to me that people take some of the stuff personally because there is a good amount of things that we talk about in these forums that is personal
be it something about their life or beliefs or whatever else anyone wants to take personally
it does seem like certain people just egg others on though to see if they can get them angry

in the end, does it really matter-no-but does the poster feel like it matters at that point-yes-and it's ok and valid
it takes awhile for a person to find his place in a community and while he is doing so it's a little prickly
ubbrollsmile
really it's just the established trying to teach us the groundrules of behavior in the community

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Joe I apologise if I was grossly mistaken in my figures of the amount of threads you had deleted (or what I should have said instead maybe was 'causing a stir'. Maybe its because the threads that do get deleted are the ones I notice more, having looked back on your thread history, the factual ones such as Meet's, the closure of that old cinema near where you live etc are all fine, but my point was that in THREADS you have started where you state your opinion.

1) That monkey one
2) The Madonna
3) Innocent Smoothies

have caused a stir simply because the way in which you present yourself in your post seems either insulting or derogatory (hence my "a little more thought next time" simply in the way you present your argument etc.

I want to agree with the issue which Coleman said about in that 2 or 3 thread deletions in 6 months IS quite a lot, especially considering it is rare that a thread gets deleted because it is causing a stir, the majority of thread deletions are for duplicate threads, not searching etc.

I apologise for my over generalisation that 'most' of your threads have been deleted, sorry I guess just subconciously I remember the oens that have caused a stir, so ok I apologise for that.

But I would like to comment on the paragraph of mine which you kept quoting, I meant all of that in as nicer way as possible, i was trying to be friendly, believe it or not I was actaully worried that you would think people were ganging up on you so wanted to stress that wasnt the case. Sorry if you took it the wrong way or if I just didnt explain myself well enough and that this is just a misunderstanding.

If you dont agree with me on this please say so rather than just agree to disagree, because to be honest Joe Im very confused about half the stuff you say simply cos it seems to have no structure, either that or my brain stopped working after A levels.

If you would rather do this more privately I do have a PM inbox in which we can discuss this if you'd rather.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
Written by: Brit_Joe

Written by: Dut

now the only thing i hate worse than either snobbery or asskissing tho is meta-posting. WTF is this thread supposed to accomplish, and how? Brit_Joe, why don't you spend less time making threads that annoy people (as popular opinion seems to dictate you do) and more time policing the individual posts that annoy you to fill them with more useful information and provide an EXAMPLE of how you think things should be done. i'd love to see that from anyone, and so would even those that disagree with you, i'd wager.

Theres an example for you, and for future reference Im not a mod I dont police forums, I dont see it as my job so I dont think I am in a position that allows me to even do it.

I mentiond in my first (or maybie first few its hard to remember I didnt think this thread would get so many posts so quickly) that is what I see as a problem, when hop members start telling people whats right and wrong they just end up not thinking about the forum, but there own status. I dislike your post so its not good enough, so either stop bitching, shut up or get out, or post better stuff! Is the usuall attitude thats rife on hop, which has also been mentiond countless times by other members, people have even admited to hop having negative attitudes aimed at people, and also people have posted that they were 'put down' when they first joined and its happend to them.

you've got to be purposefully missing my point. i was agreeing with you, on the problem at least, if not the solution. you don't need special permission or mod powers to act right here. if you're unwilling to help provide the change you and so many others seek, your opinion that someone else needs to take care of making you happy is worthless. if half the work that went into those "countless" bitchings were channelled into making the place more hospitable, they'd stop having things to bitch about. promise. read the rest of my post, the problem isn't the bitching, it's the unwillingness to make changes in personal behaviour (because they think it's not their "job" to do so maybe). here's a handy guide - step 1) bitch, step 2) work out source problems of bitching, 3) solve problems, 4) bitch some more. you don't get to skip the middle steps without people making you feel bad for it. sorry.

note how i bitch about your bitching (which you're quick to point out), but also provide theory and concrete examples of how to fix it? i'll repeat - the theory is that if you spent more time providing EXAMPLES of good posting, and this applies to everyone who has mentioned needing this "countless" times, there will be a higher ratio of good posting which will tend to attract quality responses naturally. i see it happen daily on other sites. if you convince people to pull their favourite manipulated objects out of their arses long enough to chat with newbies in Social about poi, staff, or whatever else new people actually come here to talk socially about (because they can't find much of it at home), more people will feel included and validated in their efforts.

you don't need to be a mod to accomplish any of this. good posting is your repsonsibility. some mod action may be helpful to move posts, but the success of making people feel less put out has to come by every individual taking some effort to show newbies the way, one person at a time. IMHO, YMMV, TTYL.

-- dut

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
*Is confused about YMMV and TTYL* rolleyes

stop bitching, shut up or get out, or post better stuff! Is the usuall attitude thats rife on hop

I really wouldn't call that attitude "rife". I would say that some people sometimes feel like that, and let their tmepers slip. It's no way indicative of what the boards in general think.

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Written by: Medusa

Yes people have admitted to being put down and feeling rejected and maybe attacked even but seriously this is just a damn internet forum....for crying out loud don't take it so seriously....

Majority of these people you will never even meet in real life so what does it matter what they think of you or what you write?

If you are really that insenced about what people say to you ignore the repeat offenders...

Save your energy because fighting someone that will never really exist in your life besides on here is really not worth the effort.

If people get upset over what someone says to them on the internet then goes on the attack back and gets all uptight about it, I would not like to see what they do in real life when someone upsets them.

I'm not picking on your viewpoint here Medusa, I've noticed several over posters putting forward the same opinion, that this is just an internet forum and therefore shouldn't be taken so seriously.

I find that attititude a little bizarre- an internet board is a means of communictaion just like any other, if some people choose to use it and not take it seriously, then that's their choice- but I don't think they should then go on to suggest that those who do take it seriously are in some way wrong to do so.

I do think in general, some people do take things too seriously (whether on the internet or any other media) and can benefit from relaxing a bit; but, equally important, some people are simply standing up for themselves or for their points of view.

Additionally, and tying this in with the board guidleines concerning posting in ways that promote harmony, rather than hindering it- one thing most of the individuals who do perhaps tend to take things more seriously than most have in common, is the fact that telling them-

'chill out'
'you take things way too seriously'
'you're over-reacting'

etc

will never have the 'intended' effect (I put that in commas cos I find it hard to believe that those who tell others to 'chill' are unaware of the real effect this has) but will only serve to wind them up further.

Certainly, if a FAQ were written on how to post sensitivly and in ways which promote harmony, it would probably suggest never telling irrate individuals to 'chill'/'stop taking things too seriously' etc.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

*Is confused about YMMV and TTYL* rolleyes

stop bitching, shut up or get out, or post better stuff! Is the usuall attitude thats rife on hop

I really wouldn't call that attitude "rife". I would say that some people sometimes feel like that, and let their tmepers slip. It's no way indicative of what the boards in general think.

It's not rife, but it is prevalent (common) especially in this thread.

And, especially to those who've been subjected to it on several occasions- when someone is subject to rudeness they tend to become more aware of it.

More important-

Written by: HOP posting guidelines

Before replying to a topic

If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Is it the Truth?

Is it Fair to all concerned?

Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?

Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Will telling someone 'shut up or get out' ever build goodwill?

Of course not- it's not on to tell someone that, whether it happens once or more than once.

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Zauberdachsenthusiast
220 posts

Posted:
Written by: onewheeldave

one thing most of the individuals who do perhaps tend to take things more seriously than most have in common, is the fact that telling them-

'chill out'
'you take things way too seriously'
'you're over-reacting'

etc

will never have the 'intended' effect (I put that in commas cos I find it hard to believe that those who tell others to 'chill' are unaware of the real effect this has) but will only serve to wind them up further.

I asked someone to "chill" in this very thread and they PM'd me to apologise for going OTT. So it does work to politely point it out when someone needs to take a breath and a step back.

Please bear in mind that Not everyone is taking the p*ss or is trying to bully people and some of us actually mean what we say and are trying to be helpful and nice wink

The insults of your enemy are a tribute to your bravery wink

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
I've been reading this thread for some time now. At the risk of sounding like a hippy, I think everyone should chill out a little bit. I mean, six pages of discussion about snobbery on HoP, a website through which I've met some of the least snobby people I've ever met in my life?

Consider the following:

1)I think it's normal to feel a bit insecure about your position in HoP, as it is a community, and bits of it wax and wane as people come and go, so people never really know where they stand. Of course, they're not standing they're sitting at their computer like everyone else: There is no real heirarchy, only people.

2)Also it is impossible to read emotions into something written on the screen, which is why we use these little chaps sometimes smile
because otherwise people end up misinterpreting and reading things that aren't there into the message. As posting on HoP is rarely at all like having a conversation with another person.

3)That said, there are some basic points of etiquette, (spelling, not launching into personal attacks, trying to be objective in the discussion of a topic even if it is close to your heart) that people who have been around a while try to observe. Just like you would in a one to one discussion with someone. Hopefully.

4) When you have a discussion on HoP, it's not just between you and a few other people, it's potentially between you and ANYONE that logs onto the internet. That's why we have 3) and why we have mods. Malcolm needs to cover himself legally and at the end of the day it is his site. Again it's not like a real life conversation, as you can never un-say things you have said (sometimes I wish I could) and it tends to be at the most between you and 20 other people (tops) rather than you and more than 20,000 other people.

But at the end of the day, a thread is ONLY a piece of electronic data on a server somewhere (geeks, feel free to correct me on this) and it's the people who make up the community as a whole that make this site so special. Anyone who's ever been to any of the larger meets should appreciate that. And I think that the sense of 'snobbery' is merely due to misunderstanding brought about by the medium through which we communicate.

Thus I believe there is only one way to sort this out....

handbags at dawn!!!

Non-Https Image Link

wink
/\ note use of smiley indicating that this is not intended to be an offensive post

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol ditto lolsign sunny
Nice one Guy, that was exactly like I wanted to say, but I couldnt think of how to say it! Brilliant! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Well then tell me please what is the point in posting at all, cause no matter what is said someone is bound to take offense even when you don't mean to.

I never mean offense by anything that I post but no matter what I say someone is always willing to rip shreds into whatever I say.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:

You then agreed with him totally, why?

Then you decided to add that second post, correcting me over one possible post which seems rather petty.

Ok. I agreed with Will's 'Don't think everybody is picking on you, because it does seem that a lot of your posts are brought into question. We're not having a go at you, we're having a go at was is written' (that's how I understood his post)

You then replied something along the lines of (in a manner that I saw as extremely sarcastic, in an 'I'm right, you're wrong so go to hell' kind of way): I've actually had two threads deleted, Thankyou very much Pyrowill, if you know otherwise, let me know wink. This came across as very uppity, which to me, is just crying out to be shown humility, not in a nasty way, but more of a 'if you profess that black is white, at least make sure it is before you tell everybody' smile. Maybe I should have just let you have a go at Will for that, and stayed out of it, I dunno. But that attitude you displayed came across as out of order. As I agreed with him (for the reason I said before in this post) I felt you were also having a go at me. As for seeming petty, does your reply to Will not seem petty? The words pot, kettle and black come to mind.

Will wasn't being facetious, or out of order, he was trying to be nice. Maybe he worded things wrong, but I knew exactly what he was trying to say (maybe because I know him quite well shrug ), which is why I agreed with it.

I stick to what I said before. Edit your post, and all of mine in this thread shall also disappear... It'll be like our 'disagreement' never even happened. smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Written by: Medusa

Well then tell me please what is the point in posting at all, cause no matter what is said someone is bound to take offense even when you don't mean to.

I never mean offense by anything that I post but no matter what I say someone is always willing to rip shreds into whatever I say.

So- do you feel that in my reply to your post that I was ripping your opinion to shreads?

If so, I apologise.

It certainly wasn't my intent, but, as I've pointed out on several occasions, IMO, most of what some people are finding problematic here, is not intended as such; so it shouldn't really come as a surprise that I've fallen into the same habit.

Obviously, if you felt ripped into by my reply, then I've failed in my attempt to make a point in a useful manner.

If so, I'll apologise and shut up for a while smile

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
Medusa: There's plenty of point in posting: you can make people think by putting ideas out there, just as you can read their reply and have an opinion on it. It's not personal if someone doesn't agree with you unless you take it that way, and if they knew that was how you'd feel they probably wouldn't post in the first place.

Sorry that was about as clear as mud....

Maybe try explaining and using emoticons more might help?

IMHO, its just much better to meet and talk to real people than do it through an internet site. But sometimes it's just the best you can do. I think the main thing is NOT to take what anyone says personally, unless it is really abusive and confrontational. In which case, notify a mod.

hug for you that you feel that way

Jo: smile hug

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
No I didn't feel that but that has been what has happened a lot in the past and is oviously what has been happening here as well.

I just want to know how we are supposed to obey these guidelines if no matter what we post even if we don't mean it to be so someone on here is going to take offense.

Which is why most people try to soften their posts with smilies or the "chill out" sayings...but if they only rile people up more (as it has been stated in this thread) then I really don't see how any of us can post in this forum at all as we are all going to break the rules even when we don't mean to.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Lazy Angel...but that is what I am getting at...I was saying in my earlier post that people that take things too seriously on here need to just relax a bit and realise that it was people on here that we do not know and will probably never meet in real life so why take things so seriously....but then was told that telling people to "chill out" can be offensive....

And now I am so confused as to what we are allowed to post and not.

I don't take things personally, someone wants to waste their time ripping what I say to shreds then go for your life....

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Written by: onewheeldave

Written by: HOP posting guidelines

Before replying to a topic

If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Is it the Truth?

Is it Fair to all concerned?

Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?

Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Will telling someone 'shut up or get out' ever build goodwill?

How about telling someone that their complete disregard for punctuation, spelling and using the search engine is incredably frustrating?

The reason I ask is that while I recognise that I need to tone down my posts a bit, I could also do with knowing where the line that I shouldn't cross is drawn.

Can I point out the things I mentioned above that annoy me so much to the people who keep posting them, or should I keep myself away from the sections of this site in which they happen?

At last count, that means I end up in the COL videos section and not much else frown

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
medusa: We are all allowed to post whatever we want (except porn and abuse). It's just making sure (I think) that when you enter into a debate with someone and disagree with them you stay calm. If someone takes offense where none was intended, that is more down to their misintrpretation than anything, and is easily remedied by a quick post saying chill/no offence intended/ whatever. It all needs to be objective

What people want to avoid is arguments degenerating into slanging matches where people are calling each other censored s

Bov: I think that line is going to be completely different from person to person. Oh and there's always the technical forums surely? wink

*leaves a big pile of handbags and wanders out of the thread*

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
I think Bender nailed the whole issue a few pages back when he brought up emotional investment. This site is different things to different people.

As far as I can tell some people actually live here, meaning that this site makes up a significant percentage of their social life, so , of course those people are going to be more critical of the overall enviornment and how this place fits their views of what a community should be. Even if those views are somewhat idealized. I'm sure there's posters who live here, even when their not online.

Other people, like me see this as a "stop along the way" when surfing around the internet. I'm not trying to belittle the community, but I know there's a very small chance that I'll actually meet and form a face to face relationship with anybody from this site, but that's due to geography, not community.

I do manage to make that stop at least five times a day though smile

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Written by: LazyAngel

Bov: I think that line is going to be completely different from person to person. Oh and there's always the technical forums surely? wink

Nope, there's always people in them who don't search and seem to have the vowel keys missing from their keyboards.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
If you think someone is being a snob, then ignore them. I meet snobs all the time in "the real world". I dont need to write 6 pages about it. Just move on! it's not a big deal really.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Woah! Woah! Since leaving work this thread has gone beserk.

Can i just point out we're getting to the stage of endless repetition again. So far we have established that:

- Will didn't mean to be offensive
- Ed wants to call a truce
- Nobody likes bad spelling and punctuation
- We have all agreed that more care needs to be taken to elimate misunderstandings by thinking carefully about whether your posts convay the right message
- Smilies are helpful at convaying the message further. Use them wisely
- This is a public internet site, so you shouldn't feel the need to get wound up, if you do maybe using a suggestion like cantus' and taking a step back
- using the rules before replying:
-Is it the Truth?
-Is it Fair to all concerned?
-Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
-Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
- We don't like people having a bitch without doing something pro-active about it

and many more...

So, how about we try and bring this thread back round with some more sensible suggestions for people to take on board or too remember.

I give an opinion that maybe talking one on one with people might help, getting to know the poster behind the post. I have a theory that posts like these tend to come just after the summer when more people take up poi after seeing it at festivals and just before the next summer when the new posters have been to a few meets and starting getting into the swing of HoP (no pun intended)

So, my suggestion is fuelled from the thought that the longer you're here, the more you play by the rules and the more people you've spoken too, the less offense you take from posts and realise it's just the internet

So any more suggestions that we can think about rather than covering old ground?

Maybe taking on Flash's suggestion about taking time to visit new people's intros and spread the love?
Maybe refrain from jumping in at the deep end and monitoring a conversation before posting like lots of people have done on here.

These are all ideas we can try to try and counter-act this recurrent feeling. I don't think it's going to go away all together but at least we're making progress.

I'll leave you with my quote from earlier:

Positive communication prevents negative action.

meditate and smile

Gayle.....!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
And that, i think, closes the discussion.

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i was hoping it might ubblol

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
I thought he was refering to gales post

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol maybe, i have no idea.

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
At least it stopped the repetitive comments going round and round and round. It might get picked up again once some more suggestions are thought of.

smile

Gayle.....!

Page: ...