Forums > Social Chat > If you were a mutant...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Thats right, someone mentioned the X-men in the "madonna act your age" thread. And it got me thinking... If you were a mutant, and were part of the X-men, what would your ability be?

I'm gonna start with the ability to move at phenomanl speeds, so I could run up and wedgie my opponents without them realising.

Oh and I must admit, I havent searched frown so I hope something like this hasn't been done already ubblol

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Ooh, I do like the walking through walls thing. Hmmmm?

No.................Im sticking with the telekinesis tongue

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ide like to be able to turn myself into smoke then back to normal form again, like smoke on whats it called...mortal kombat, and I would sooooo join magnetos super villain team, then possibly try to stab him in the back and form my own little group muhaha

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
It's all about the Jedi powers, with with even more powerful telekinetic abilities.

Why walk through walls when they can move out of your way?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Written by: LTC

Why walk through walls when they can move out of your way?

Or you could cut your way through with a 'saber... If i could have any mutant powers OR a lightsaber, I'd go for the 'saber any day of the week! So long as it's green biggrin

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well being able to walk through the wall without distroying it would mean you can be all sneaky sneaky and not draw attention to yourself, and get you the same result in the end.

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
With Super-telekinetic abilities, you wouldn't need to be sneaky sneaky. I mean, Who's gonna be able to stop you? And you can fix the walls afterwards... And if people did see me, with my Jedi Mind tricks I I can make them believe they never saw a thing... ubbangel I'd have the power to rule the world!! [/end evil dictator wink]

And it'll give you the ability of flight, because you'll be able to move your own body around using just the power of thought...

And super speed...

The heat vision would be there, seeing as when things get hot, it's all to do with movement on a molecular level... just cause the particles to vibrate uber fast and Voila!! Uber hot stuff!

And... the list goes on and on...

(I win tongue)

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Telekinesis of that immense level is rarely seen except in The Phoenix or X-Man. So how cool would it be to be on that level? The list IS endless. You would have EVERY conceivable power including pyrokinesis, telepathy, weathermanipulation,

But again - power corrupts blah blah. just like Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix (can't wait to see her in X3)
EDITED_BY: Neon Shaolin (1139877944)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
How would that give you Telepethy? What about the power of premonition? OMG apocolypse is in X-3? Cool that ide love to see how they did

_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
Written by: Leaning_Towards_Corruption

With Super-telekinetic abilities, you wouldn't need to be sneaky sneaky. I mean, Who's gonna be able to stop you? And you can fix the walls afterwards... And if people did see me, with my Jedi Mind tricks I I can make them believe they never saw a thing...

Technically, once you blast your way through the wall, you wouldn't be able to repair it unless you had some kind of molecular restructuring power above and beyond just telekinesis. Because the wall will be in pieces -- sure you could move the pieces back together again, but would it stay up once you went away? And with the mind-erase, you'd still have to take the time to wipe their minds. I personally think it's better to just not be detected in the first place. Plus, there's other applications of phasing abilities besides just walking through walls. I think it's a useful ability to have as part of a team. Plus you'd never have to worry about locking yourself out of your car or house.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Ooh X3 looks gooood! Cant wait for that. It out in May isnt it?

sunny

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Obviously, I'd be Beast. The beast is the best. No doubt about it. BEEEEAAAASSTTTT!!!

Non-Https Image Link

"de-evolutionary regressive mutation gives him enormous physical mass, superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, dexterity and intelligence, cat-like vision, enhanced hearing and sense of smell, accelerated healing abilities, thick blue fur, razor sharp fangs and claws on his fingers and toes, formerly possessed a human appearance with enlarged hands and feet, a less-powerful simian form, and at one time possessed strength that increased when necessary by feeding off his intellect, augmenting his physical power while reducing his mind" AMAZING!!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
I would go for Rogue's powers actually, touch somebody and be able to do everything they can do.

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
:dito: but then, it kinda sucks, cos she had trouble trying to get a guy... ubblol

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
But what if you were the only mutant? then you'd just be unable to touch anyone, period. frown

Flight is the way forward... and upward. wink biggrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
I'd like to be the human torch.. as in fantastic four... he can fly and go super nova and he flames etc...

simeonSILVER Member
enthusiast
233 posts

Posted:

i think the ability to be able to will anyone to eat cous cous till the choked would be nice. hehe
you could feed the hungry and at the same time rid yourself of your enemies.

yay for cous cous!!!

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
I am so sick and tires of evolution going about it's slow and steady business. I want super powers now!

Telepathy would be fine. I'm a manipulative b*stard at heart, so I'd abuse it horrendously.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
*smokes next to jeff* Lets get away from these goody two shoes squares and take over the world!

If you were the only mutant with rogues powers that wouldnt be bad at all, you would take on there personas, would be handy to become a better spinner. Oh yuta, come over here a minute *sucky sucky, spinny spinny*

weavesmiley <---- Look what I can do now ubblol

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Brit_Joe

weavesmiley <---- Look what I can do now

A three beat weave?

Jeez, congrats. tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
you're all wrong, BEAST! god, it's blatantly beast, how many times do i have to explain?!! BEAST!!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Nightcrawler. He can *bamf* you to death.

Awwww yeah.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hmmm....Mystique

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Written by: Brit_Joe

*smokes next to jeff* Lets get away from these goody two shoes squares and take over the world!

Yes. But the others would never understand. They must be delt with...

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
if i was a mutant I'D KILL YOU ALL, EAT YOUR FLESH AND ABSORB YOUR POWER! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

S3KnoTBRONZE Member
NomadicRhythmSimulator
204 posts

Posted:
I think it ould be cool to possess abalities like colossus. your a normal guy, then, when required you are super strong with metallic skin making you invunerable... make for some awesome looking spinning too... all the reflections off of you
or prof x. except with the ability to walk too

Petey: "i just finished a rubiks cube, from completely shuffled to not, in 1 minute 57 seconds "

Experiencing people is the best experience of all.

Govenor of Flynt's Ass...

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
https://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=3338&first=yes

find out!!

i'd be beast:D

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm Cyclops. ubbrollsmile

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I'm Cyclops, then Night Crawler... I'd SO much want to be Night Crawler over monobrow... biggrin

*BAMF*

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Hey im JEAN GREY! but also alot of other stuff! but thats cool goes with my chosen muten power of telekinetic abilities!

sunny

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
dammit, i want to be Beast, I get Storm, how lame is that.

Page: