Forums > Social Chat > If you were a mutant...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Thats right, someone mentioned the X-men in the "madonna act your age" thread. And it got me thinking... If you were a mutant, and were part of the X-men, what would your ability be?

I'm gonna start with the ability to move at phenomanl speeds, so I could run up and wedgie my opponents without them realising.

Oh and I must admit, I havent searched frown so I hope something like this hasn't been done already ubblol

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
did you get a little bit of beast though? I got 40% beast and 60% Banshee (who is that?!?!) and 80% Jean Grey! (and lots more aswell!)

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
Lol, Im Cyclops too, but it had to do a "tie breaker" between Cyclops and Professor X

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Dammit, I'm Cyclops but I wanna be Jean Grey! Except for the burden of (sort of) killing 5 billion people...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Whoa...

Whoa...

https://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/large.html

And I repeat... WHOooaa...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Yay! I havt seen that one! Ive been watching the teaser for ages now! Coooowellll!

sunny

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Rogue. Not too bad, I guess...

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Ooohhh Man!!!

If there's one film you see this year, see X3!!!

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Mutant war!!!!!!!!

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Arch Angel wink

with 40% wolverine

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
This is how I scored and I have no clue if it is a good or bad thing? What do u guys think?

Wolverine 85%
Beast 85%
Shadowcat 80%
Jean Grey 75%
Storm 70%
Cyclops 70%
Rogue 65%
Nightcrawler 65%
Professor X 60%
Banshee 60%
Colossus 55%
Iceman 50%
Archangel 45%

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Looks like your an official wolverine! not bad at all i say! smile

sunny

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Shadowcat? ooooo k. Not who I was hoping for frown

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
You can walk into peoples rooms after they lock the door, and do things, than walk out! haha You'de love shadow cat really you big man whore

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
the way i see it, super strength and super agility = super speed, leaping tall buildings in a single bound etc, mix it with something like parkour and you got one cool way of getting around!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
Beast 80%

Wolverine 70%

Archangel 65%

Professor X 60%

Shadowcat 60%

Cyclops 55%

Jean Grey 55%

Colossus 55%

Rogue 55%

Iceman 50%

Nightcrawler 45%

Banshee 45%

Storm 30%

Not sure who some of these dudes are, but beast is ok, wouldn't mind being the dude who can control fire either, would be useful for poi ubblol
EDITED_BY: GeoffonTour04 (1141900709)

1,189 posts

Posted:
I got beast.

Think it might have been the volumous vocabulary and overwhelming intellect questions...

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

BaccoryBRONZE Member
126 posts

Posted:
I got Iceman then beast...i like beast thought...Bobby is ok...man i'd love to get aaaallllllllllll the x-men comics ever written and read them in...some sort of sensible order..cause theres sooo many and it'd be just crazy being able to read them all from the start.

1,189 posts

Posted:
They should be scanned in on-line somewhere, I'll go look...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: crazybambino

I haven't read anything about it. I watched a really early trailer when I went to see King Kong, but that’s about it. I Want it to be a total surprise! Just out of interest who’s your favourite X-man? Please don't say wolverine lol.

Jean Grey/Phoenix

Non-Https Image Link

or

Psylocke...

Non-Https Image Link

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:

Everyone usually loves Wolverine, but no one can say he isn't a dude.

Gambit is awesome! And I like Rouge but defiantly not in the film. I was a bit disappointed they decided use Rouge before she met Miss Marvel, (before she stole her powers to fly and super strength) but she still might yet smile

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:

I love Psylocke too! She's a bit of a bitch biggrin Jean Gray when she isn't Phoenix is a bit rubbish, but Phoenix rules!

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Ooh!
Favourite X-men characters i have sooooooooo many!

Rogue
Wolverine
Maverick(always like his outfit!)
Bishop
Beast
Gambit....although never really found him that convincing....just quite liked his artwork

and of course....the ever ompnipotent...Apocalypse!

Mwa ha ha!!!!!!!!!

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:

Apocalypse rules!!! I'm glad he turned Warren Kenneth Worthington III (I'm not sad honest) into archangel. Still didn't shut him up complaining though ubblol

I liked Sinister too!

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
id have cypher's powers. he can speak any language and read any language. i think that would be the most useful. but i'd love to make pretty lights like jubilee, it would bring poi to a new level.

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yeah sinister rocks aswell!

And don't worry about being sad....i was teased for years at school for being a comic geek....but i knew it would be deemed cool someday! wink ubblol

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: crazybambino

I love Psylocke too! She's a bit of a bitch biggrin

You want a bitch? How can you argue with White Queen/Emma Frost

Non-Https Image Link

Even as a reformed villian she's still bitchier than a group of HEAT Magazine columnists combined...

I love Jean Grey due to her near omnipotence but also her capacity for self sacrifice. (I have a weakness for stories involving characters who ascend to godhood and sacrificial heronies)

"Live Scott, all I ever did was die on you..."

Psylocke - I can relate to her initial identity crisis of a Brit in an Asian Body.

P.S. I find it hilarious that Sinister's real name is 'Nathaniel Essex'... HE should be the one in short skirts and white stilletos biggrin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Meh!.....yeah she's a bitch but all in all i always thought she was a bit rubbish...although she did used to lead the hellfire association....which is a good name for anything if ever i've heard one! wink

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well in the comics now she's back with the Hellfire Club plotting to tear the X-Men apart from the inside (or is she?) A goal which is helped as she's shagging Cyclops as well now... (Well, they're REALLY in love)

She can turn into diamond as well...

I love that she's reformed villain and has been a hero for years whilst still being a bitch (which could be another way of saying she speaks the truth more often than the more righteous X-Men do)

Her mini-series charting her origin (titled 'Emma Frost') and family background is riveting.

But she's reluctantly become a villian again whilst being genuinely in love with Cyclops.

This is getting a bit to soap-opera now...

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Havn't kept up with the comics for a few years unfortunately...alas the apparent "real world" or dull world means i don't really have time/money to keep up with such a hobby.... frown

Although may look into it a little if she's back with Hellfire...those stories rocked the last time.

Are they still as good?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
They are brilliant...

Lots have happened since whenever you read them. If I lived closer I'd lend them to you.

I'd start with the graphic novel by Grant Morrison called 'NEW X-MEN: E is for Extinction'. Morrisons run lasts for 7 graphic novels.
Then after that, Joss Whedon's 'ASTONISHING X-MEN'. Never really laughed out loud reading X-Men before but this managed it.

Both are very different and have come along way since - whenever you read them. But but of them are MUCH darker than the movies...

Page: