jeffhighGOLD Member
89 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys,
My new babache glitterstick has the edges of the glitterwrap lifting.
Any suggestions on how to stik it back down?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Apart form the obvious - glue, tape, or even redecorating it, No, I don't have any special tips... Sorry...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
I use super glue I've used it to fix many things such as my juggling clubs and my shoes
EDITED_BY: pre (1139771942)

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
Written by: pre

I use super glue I've used it to fix many things such as my juggling clubs and my shoes

those must be converse shoes you're reffering to?

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Devilstick_RussellBRONZE Member
I like devilstick...
196 posts

Posted:
Same thing happened on me AJA glitter stick just game some sellotape and put it down the join push it really flat and when your doing devil stick nobody will notice. I know how you feel man its so gutting when they start getting tatty. Im not sure if its the same with the Glitter stick but on the Mr babache gripstick its a good idea to use electrical tape to renforce the foam ends because the glue they use just isnt up to it. I remcommend to anyone to sello tape down the edges on their glitter paper and electrical tape the foam ends on because these small improvements will greately increase the live span of your sticks. Oh god i'm such a devil stick geek frown

Does this site actually exist? Or am i talking to all my other personalities?

fiendishMember
51 posts

Posted:
The same thing happened to me. I used superglue(tarzan grip) which worked well for a while. When it happened again I upgraded to a Dube trigonic and have never looked back. After getting used to the weight difference using a Beard or Babache stick is like using a toy.

"Aaah fire. Scourge of Prometheus,toaster of marshmallows & irradicator of small children..." SideshowBob.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
when my sticks fall apart, I either fix them with duct tape or I go to the local skate shop and buy some grip tape for skateboards. great stuff. then I proceed to just recreate the whole stick and make it "perfect"... for me at least.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.