Forums > Videos > Burnt Toast (who?) present (partly) new exclusive material!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
OLD STUFF (links to be updated soon)

Fire vids:

Winter Sun sunny

Acid Tales & Mermaids peace

Old animations:

Bob

Sunny Day (Beware! Deceptively innocent title) wink

Also to celebrate the world cup and due to popular demand I've put up another old animation up here:

Bluetacboy

Usual drill (right click save as)... enjoy! biggrin

_________________________________________________________________________________

It's what no-one was expecting or has even been waiting for, it's....

bounce eek (PARTLY) NEW EXCLUSIVE BURNT TOAST (WHO?!) MATERIAL! eek bounce

One of these videos contains one of Burnt Toast's finest hours. One of them is new. The other is a year old because I was waiting for footage that Strugz 'filed' somewhere temporarily which he never found again and so in the end gave up and went with what I could have done ages ago. One of these videos features Durbs. One of these videos features the rest of Burnt Toast. For one of the videos, the cameraman was so wasted he could only hold the camera straight and focus for about 10 seconds at a time. It's not the one you think. One of these videos features cows.

I'll leave you to decide which is which... ubbrollsmile

https://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1852206581211094992&hl=en-GB

https://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=9213068671763491015&hl=en-GB

* At this point I should maybe mention that, despite what our cameraman might get up to, no member of Burnt Toast would ever spin fire drunk or drugs, especially when performing as that would be stupid, unprofessional and irresponsible. ubbangel *

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Page: