Forums > Social Chat > Woah Guess What! Heres a hint: Falconry...

Login/Join to Participate

webdaemonBRONZE Member
40 posts

Posted:
I am going after a falconry liscense when i move from NYC USA to Florida USA. any one here do falconry, or can offer some help? i would like to help any and all interested in falconry.

weavesmiley juggle ubbloco spank censored mad2 beerchug peace

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
errr......................last time i saw a falconry show the guy was daft enough to release his falcon just as some pigeons where flying by..................3 hours later he finally managed to retrieve his bird ubblol

webdaemonBRONZE Member
40 posts

Posted:
lol i went hunting with my friend he has a golden eagle... i was flying a harris hawk. i would get a few birds and small mamals. while my friend was out catching me and bieng a complete censored hole about it. i found out were were bieng followed by a cyote when i saw one nearly eat my bird... then out of no where my friends golden eagle swoops down and kills the cyote shortly after carrying it a few meters. i was stunned beyond words. i just couldnt believe it. that day we just laughed and laughed we were beyond words with what we saw... it was amazing.

P.S. im gonna check with Burning Man Org to check if i can bring a bird of prey on the playa. i will have to build a shade structure which will need to be completely impossible to get in to unless you are me. it would bring some much needed open space. but not much hunting unless i bring my own rodents. i probably wont do this.

any way.

weavesmiley juggle ubbloco devil mad2 censored spank beerchug peace

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
you could see who does exhibitions at the renfair in that area...there is a guy who does falconry at the one here in bristol

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed