Forums > Meet Others > Southeastern Wisconsin Poi

Login/Join to Participate

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
Looking to find some spinners in SE WI...people who just like to spin...good clean straightfoward fun... not looking for a new way of life or anything like that-don't want to be lectured about how tv is bad for my brain, or how the government is trying to brainwash us into consumerism submission...just hang and spin...and people who are patient cause i am just starting out biggrin

are you out there ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: faithinfire (1148589625)

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

3,556 posts

Posted:
bounce bump bounce

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

RioneBRONZE Member
43 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm located in Madison, Wisconsin, so if you're ever in the area let me know, I'll see if any of my friends are free to do some fire juggling/fire spinning smile
Otherwise, I can try to let you know if we're planning on doing a fire night. It's pretty spontaneous though, so sometimes we'll only know a few hours in advance! ubblol

In any case, our juggling group gets together thursday nights starting at around 7, and sunday afternoons. Where aprox. are you located in WI?

3,556 posts

Posted:
i'm in milwaukee
well, technically waukesha for now

Faith

RioneBRONZE Member
43 posts

Posted:
Really? I've got some family out in Waukesha. Cool stuff biggrin

anyway, there's a juggling festival in Madison coming up this January, the 11-14th. If you've got a chance, you should come down! I'll post more info in the 'events' section of HOP when a bit more information about it comes available.

jinvincibleGOLD Member
king of the hedgehogs
125 posts

Posted:
I have recently re-located from outside of SF to Madison. Interested in meeting up with other spinners. I'll have to check for the juggling meetups.

Yellow and blue make green.

acidchildBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
I'm in the area but you found me already. Fon't know any others though.

Too many secerets are locked in side your minds, but your all equal in life, equal in love. your all building castels in the sky dreaming of a better world.

RioneBRONZE Member
43 posts

Posted:
Hey jinvincible! In case you didn't come across it yet, here's the website for the Madison Area Jugglers:
https://www.madjugglers.com/

We meet up Thursday nights and Sunday afternoons, and all the key info is up on the site. Love to see you there! We can always use more poi people biggrin

scrappydecookeBRONZE Member
Scrap-n-Wolf Fire/Comedy Show
4 posts

Posted:
Anyone interested in doing anything in Waukesha let me know, night or day.

Scrap-n-Wolf Fire/Comedy Show

scrap-n-wolf.blogspot.com

3,556 posts

Posted:
Summerfest lineup

US Cellular with Leine’s and 102.1

June 28 9 pm Say Anything
11 pm Jack's Mannequin
June 29 8 pm Shiny Toy Guns
10 pm Silversun Pickups
June 30 10 pm Rise Against
July 1 10 pm Built to Spill
July 2 10 pm Social Distortion
July 3 10 pm AFI
July 4 10 pm Plain White T's
July 5 10 pm Spoon
July 6 10 pm Chevelle
July 7 10 pm Papa Roach
July 8 10 pm Blue October

Miller stage

June 28 Violent Femmes
June 29 O.A.R.
June 30 Goo Goo Dolls
July 1 Sister Hazel
July 2 Heart
July 3 Buddy Guy
July 4 The Black Crowes
July 5 All-American Rejects
July 6 Augustana
July 7 Live
July 8 Lupe Fiasco

these are the free shows

Faith

3,556 posts

Posted:
*bump*

Faith