Page:
IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ugh I really dislike the way Madonna at allmost 50 is prancing around stage in outfits Britney Spears would wear. Yes she looks great but theres no getting away from the fact that she is starting to drop in places! Whos is she trying to fool, that and she has children its allmost embarresing to watch music videos shes in now. And that gap in her teeth biggrin might have looked fine at 30, but not now!

Saggy saggy mwhahahar put on some clothes for god sakes woman soapbox

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Interesting quote from Borat (Sascha Baron Cohen), after the Madonna at the MTV Europe Award.....

"It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite. He was very convincing. It was only his hands, and his testi satchels that gave it away."

Have to say that I am truely shocked and appalled by this attempt at free speech.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Written by: Patrick the Bubba Badger

Interesting quote from Borat (Sascha Baron Cohen), after the Madonna at the MTV Europe Award.....

"It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite. He was very convincing. It was only his hands, and his testi satchels that gave it away."

Have to say that I am truely shocked and appalled by this attempt at free speech.

*Desperately tries to smother own laughter*

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Written by: TheBovrilMonkey

Written by: Brit_Joe

I did, I see them both as being written purly to be as sarcastic as actually possible, for what reason? None at all from whats written in them other than to be used as a ccome back. Madonna and Borvil must be the best of friends smile

Oh, I'm sure I could have made them more sarcastic, had I tried a bit more.

Those posts had their reasons - to show how absurd I find judging people based purely on their age and looks, while adding just a tiny bit of humour.

At least some people found them slightly funny.

*shrug* If you took them as personal attacks, that's not my problem - read them again and imagine they've got a plethora of wink smile tongue and whatever other graemlins you like at the end if it helps.

Oh that amount of sarcasm was enough bovril. Actually I hate it when remarks are bogged down with graemlins, especially the ones that were posted as jabs at other posters, then guttlessly hidden behind wink biggrin and smile

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Quick! See if we can take things even more seriously!

Because its so much fun!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
There is that 'plethora' word again... I need to use that in a sentence soon...

"Quick! See if we can take things even more seriously!

Because its so much fun!"

Surely your not serious? hehe

I laugh at my own jokes, I should get out more ubblol

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Rozi.. silly me..
Theres 2 pages ubblol

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Right.

The End.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Page: