skylarnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
Hi all recently moved back to the west midlands and wonderd if any body fancied meeting up i do poi by the way biggrin

sky

skylarnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
/me hides red face and tells self saearch is their for a reason biggrin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
The [Old link] too smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
welcome

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
And there are meets in Herfordshire, Worcestershire and roundabouts all listed too. Take a look in the meet others thread smile

skylarnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
Cool im in sunny old chav hevean in walsall moved back home and have no friends frown Moved back in with aretns so if any one wants to meet up for a drink and a spin giz us a shout biggrin

JontBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
Walsall is down the road from me, im in cannock!

Im a real newbie with poi, but if you can put up with that id be happy to meet!

Jont

Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

skylarnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
I know cannock well drop me a pm biggrin

JontBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
Done smile

Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

fire_slothnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
im in wednesbury, i appologise in advance. im keen to meet up others, i do poi, devil stick and diabolo. im not great at any of them.

LindsyemmaSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hey, I realise this thread is quite out of date. I'm in Telford and only just discovered poi. Can anyone meet up to teach me some basics please.

Dave FGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
I'm in Bearwood, west Brum. LED and fire staff, plus fire eating/ body burn, etc. Not particularly skilled at any of them, but deffo looking for people to get together with - there's a London group I went to see when down that way and they have a regular thing sorted - anyone fancy seeing if we can get one going up this way? (Or is there one - am not good with search engines and all that technical malarkey). Plus, am an ex- pro photographer as well, so happy to sort images (free!) for anyone round here.

Terry BrandSILVER Member
Daddy
2 posts

Posted:
Hello! I'm based in Wolverhampton, I don't know any other poi spinners at all so if anyone if up for meeting I'm up for it!