Page:
monkeyboy24Member
4 posts

Posted:
How do all? Was just wondering if Falmouth was on and when it will be? It will be my first one since picking up Poi last september and since then I have got into staff and devil stix. And juggling now but Poi is my first love. So help me out guys?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'm going to BJC on the Hazel love bus but since I've found out from my dear sweet mother that I was conceived in Falmouth (nothing a child should ever hear from their parents but nevermind) I have the odd compulsion to visit the mother country... Anyone have a spare seat in their mode of transport?

Is it free too? (Falmouth that is... I'm will to fork out for petrol as well)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
NS - all you pay for is the camping which last year was less than £10 for the 5 days biggrin

t'will be awsome smile ... need to get my friend to commit to coming or not hmmm.... *wanders off to badger people

back

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
If I have any left I shall also bring a few fireworks biggrin moskly little rockets but where better to let them Off?

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I'm a hopeful for this. all depends on hwat i have to work over easter and if Seye is driving down (and has room for me) or not smile

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Ok. Ze situation is now resolved.

[Old link]

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Page: