• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > What's your favourate film?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123
artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:Ok people, what's your favourate film of all times? I only ask this cos I'm sat here bored out of my skull, listening to the top gun soundtrack.

So I'll go first, and I have to say top gun - it's such a classic, and full of typical 80's music.

Delete Topic

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:You weren't one of the people at the poi-meet who called me a goth because I love depressing films and music were you?

'Serenity' is out tomorrow. already pre-ordered my copy. even though I already have a downloaded copy...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:clap did anyone in the UK watch "chopper" last night?

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:Neon Shaolin, Serenity is possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Sorry dude you're gonna be gutted. it's CRAP!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:Nope jo. Seen it a few times now. I love it like a good friend. And I know you're not necessarily gonna get on with my friends so we'll just leave it there...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:oh right! ok, sorry. thats good that you like it smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:No no, don't apologise. Vent your vitriol for the film with a fiery passion!

I'll just be here running the film through my head...

'lalalalateeheeoooooohprettyHAHAnononoononoonphewNOOO!nononoHAHAHANOOO*sob*ha!'

It's definitely more for fans of the Firefly TV series and of Joss Whedon in general.

Delete

LBx
SILVER Member since Feb 2006

Total posts: 18
Posted:city of gods, the party scence is the BEST i've ever seen!

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Oh has anyone seen Doctor Jeckal and Sister Hyde? Its my favourite of all the Jeckal and Hyde offshoots, infact its the only one I like and will watch. It isnt anything spectacular since its an old film from aroud the 40's and 50's (I think from the look of it) but its got a quality too it I cant put my finger on, something which alot of films from that era lacked completly.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Page: 123