Posted:
what juggglin style do you lilke best.

Numbers for me

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
Written by: Pele

One. Cole...do I really need to say it or PM it? C'mon dude. Hit the little mod button ***before*** exploding and causing an annuerism.

neither - i already know i was naughty spank

i did manage to i remove everything that was against the rules of hop just by editing one little line though, so i wasn't exactly an exploding-annurism-causing devil either ubbangel wink

i considered reporting pre's post a few times but i decided against it - lesson learned.

respect and thanks to you for looking into the general background of this and for your opionions on the general topic too hug

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Coleman is not the messiah ubbangel he's a very naughty boy devil

Juggling is all stuff isn't it? Like homework and the washing up and a bit of poi then some reading. Few beers down the pub, back to my place, right laugh, got to be up in the morning though, I'm afraid your gonna have to leave now?

ooooops angel bounce2 bye

But seriosly umm sorry you have yourselves stuck in this cycle of arguing, tis a waste of all our times, even mine cos I seem inclined to read it. Don't have any solution for you I'm afraid.

Maybe start a thread we all agree on, like, 'I love poi' or 'Kittens and dogs, they're both cute when there young'

My final idea (took a lot of thought) 'I like to drink water sometimes, but sometimes I drink squash' hopefully not too controversial...
EDITED_BY: Moohaahaa (1139427904)

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
Written by: coleman

*done being nice*

PRE - POSTING IN CAPITAL LETTERS INDICATES THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING - IT IS RUDE AND DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY MORE VALID.

Written by: PREposterous

Cigar box does not fall into the catagory of juggling because you are not keeping at least one aloft at all times.

Exactly people were simpliny being --------- after i told them this was only toss juggling so I felt i needed to clear up my point. Thats when I decided to post in all caps to make my point more clear. after i made the post that contact was not on the list you all started talking about contact, diabolo, poi, and staff. thats when I felt i needed a post like the one in all caps. when you tell people to stop discussing something that was not intended for the thread that can get you annoyed. so thats why i had to clear things up alittle for everyone who is blind to the fact that I DONT CONSIDER CONTACT, POI, DIABOLO UNLESS YOUR DOING 3+, DEVILSTICKS OR CIGAR BOXES JUGGLING

you dont have to agree with that but you should accept it and until i get lagitimate proof otherwise that while doing one of the above you have atleast one in the air at all times or it is in my opinion NOT JUGGLING

EDITED_BY: pre (1139436550)

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
I am making a new thread so you can rant as you wish here

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
mmm. wibbling: two poi, harder than 7 balls biggrin (imo)

and it keeps them both in the air...

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
or continious whip catches?

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Written by: pre

so thats why i had to clear things up alittle for everyone who is blind to the fact that I DONT CONSIDER CONTACT, POI, DIABOLO UNLESS YOUR DOING 3+, DEVILSTICKS OR CIGAR BOXES JUGGLING

I don't think it was that people were blind to it - more that they were trying to poke a little bit of fun.
Maybe you missed it, or didn't know what it meant, but [Nx?] put two of these.. :P in his post, directly after mentioning contact juggling - so he was just joking.

He also wrote this, in the same post.
Written by:

but mostly i like good juggling, or entertaining juggling, or suprising juggling, or funny juggling, and naked juggling

So he wasn't trying to derail the topic completely, since that's a valid opinion in answer to your original question.
Pre, that's at least the second time I've seen you shout at someone for making a joke before giving their opinion that you asked about - maybe instead of shouting, you should read the posts a couple of times again. The chances are that the poster isn't deliberately trying to make you angry.

The other option was that they were just ignoring your shouting - once a post pops up that asks questions that people enjoy writing about, the original poster has to accept that it's no longer their thread.
It's then become part of the forum in general and people are going to post their thoughts regardless of any new restrictions you try to put in place.

As an aside, why do you consider toss juggling to be the only form of manipulation that's actually juggling? I'm genuinely interested to know your thoughts on this, so please don't take it as an attempt to wind you up.
Actually, maybe it's a good idea to start that in a new topic.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
So is pre either jason garfield's teenage son, or Mr Hyde to OWD's Dr Jekyll? wink

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Getting to the other side smile

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I was thinking either OWD has possibly started sleep-posting, or both Antony Gatto and Jason Garfield in the same person.

ubbangel

juggle

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
well i recon meg is just a post-op bluecat..... tongue

-><- Kallisti

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
with better planes

-><- Kallisti

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

tongue

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
liposuction operation that is :P

-><- Kallisti

Page: