HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

www.cultureshockarts.com

Please check this out as should be an amazing night. Introducing a fusion of ethnic dancers, poets, bands, sitar/tabla, DJs incl Stella Nutella (psytrance dj from Sweden),"Synchronicity" firedancers and stilt walking and "Hang" trapeze group inside the Venue.

There are ticket deals also and also if enough people want come from outside Newcastle, ie 15+ then we can arrange a bus. Please email to find about this (on the site).

Hope to see some of you there!!!! weavesmiley juggle ubblol

EDITED_BY: Hilary (1139145577)

Hilary

HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:
Check out
www.happybus.co.uk to links for busses!!

Hilary

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
This looks like a good event - ive heard one of the DJ's from Ireland is amazingly talented and sexy to boot.
Wish I was back in the UK for this, oh well hopefully i'll get to catch her in Europe over the summer

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:
Too right she has the booty!! biggrin
Over hundred people involved in this!!!!with booty from UK, Sweden, Africa, Carribean, Spain, Chile..............more+
Oh and the guys are great too that are performing!!
Keep an eye on site from future events. One being the 24th June, where we are planning a one day,outdoor festival in Newcastle, UK, with clubnight to remember afterwards
wink. weavesmiley juggle

Hilary

HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:
Not long now before The Happenings:A Female Fest will be taking place at Northumbria Uni, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Tickets are moving fast now so get them soon if you are wanting to enjoy a night that is a weekend festival crammed packed into five and a half hours!!!
weavesmiley juggle smile

Hilary

HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:
Ok again I am writing..............Now only four days!!!!
Those in Newcastle should be getting their a**es in gear and peeps around the country, you should be thinking have I booked by advanced rail ticket, should I be taking the mega bus....and will I need my head checked if I don't attend(or this could be seen for attending also..ie aftermath!).
Tickets on the door £12(b4 at RPM/Steel Wheels, Newcastle, In Arcadia, Darlington, check credit line on website)
See you soon**
Love and light
weavesmiley smile smile

Hilary

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
sounds real nice but is far too far for me... have fun! smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett