Forums > Meet Others > anyone know any USA gatherings or events?

Login/Join to Participate

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Seems like all the events that are posted are in other countries.........anyone know of any in the usa preferably in the northeast? If you do I'd love to get in on the action......thanks juggle cool bye
EDITED_BY: Loki_the_trickster (1138826895)

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
Yup, the US has a bunch. Your best bet in the northeast is going to be WildFire June 8th-11th in Deep River, CT. Then there is Playa Del Fuego, not too far from DC in October. The Southeast has a big one in late July: Transformus. Flipside is held in Texas in May, and the grand daddy of them all is out west: Burning Man

There are lots more but those are a few of the big ones. Hope that helps.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin biggrinThank you soooooo much......I knew about burning man because its so well known but the others I didnt know about .....the great thing is I am supposed to be in Connecticut for those dates already so I know I can make it to wildfire.....and I have places to squat in DC so I can probably go to playa del fuego too......I'm soo excited not sure if I'll be making it out west this year though so I think the rest may be out for me.....Thanks again I really appreciate it!!!!! hug2 biggrin juggle beerchug

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
I was at the last wildfire, it was amazing biggrin

If all goes as planned, I'll be there, and teaching something smile

PM me if you have any questions

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
Written by: Loki_the_trickster

Seems like all the events that are posted are in other countries.........anyone know of any in the usa preferably in the northeast? If you do I'd love to get in on the action......thanks juggle cool bye

there seem to be a bunch of US threads popping to the front of this forum! yay us!

anyone near TN better call me. i'll let you know if i move to boston anytime soon. wink

--dut

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
hey, i'm in the midwest. and i like fire too, *sniff sniff*

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mtbeer

Yup, the US has a bunch. Your best bet in the northeast is going to be WildFire June 8th-11th in Deep River, CT. Then there is Playa Del Fuego, not too far from DC in October. The Southeast has a big one in late July: Transformus. Flipside is held in Texas in May, and the grand daddy of them all is out west: Burning Man

There are lots more but those are a few of the big ones. Hope that helps.

I dunno who you are but you sure know your sh#t. smile

Perfectly said.

The only thing I'd add is that you'll find more American Events on a site like www.tribe.net than here.

And if you're heading out to PDF this year drop me a PM before. It's my favorite biannual holiday. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SpikeySILVER Member
8 posts

Posted:
im in missouri and in may theirs interfuse. check out www.midwestburners.com

scottsukottonewbie
24 posts

Posted:
Apogaea is something cool you might wanna check out at some point. Apogaea is the Colorado version of Burning Man.This year it's gonna be June 9-11.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
so us folk...
who's going where as it's all starting to come up and registration deadlines are coming up

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
I'll be at eleMent, PDF, Transformus and Burning Man this year. If you can make it out to Burning Man, you are sure to meet a ton of HoPers.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! I tried and tried to get PDF tickets but because thier server got swamped for first tier and tickets soled out in like five minutes for second tier I couldnt get a ticket frown
I'll definately be at wildfire and burning man if I can figure out transportation

3,556 posts

Posted:
stupid places not letting dogs...really he is a piece of furniture...i know that not everyone is a responsible owner but how annoying when poor me is trying to make plans

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
awww that sucks hug where wouldnt let you?
It sucks because I'm sure it was just a few bad dog owners that ruined it for all dog owners

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
<- will be at PDF with elanna and fNi and NYC

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

3,556 posts

Posted:
interfuse transformus, i checked most of the things mentioned and they all say no dogs

Faith

kepki2003Member
34 posts

Posted:
Is anyone heading to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2006?

Spin More Poi!!!

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Haven't heard of it...... details please and if I can I'll try to make it !!!!!!
afterall Detroit is only like 16 hours from here

3,556 posts

Posted:
bump

Faith