s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Heyas...

Was just wondering what everyone is doing for New Years? I'm planning on some serious beach spinning/camping with some mates.. if I had a boat I'd go and find a deserted island somewhere and have an awesome party.. but I don't think that's going to drop into my lap any time soon..

Considering the amount I drink and smoke (think I've smoked ganja 3 times in the past 6 months) all I'm gonna need is my poi

Soooo.. anyone doing ..stuff?

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I'm going to get monumentally smashed, and possibly set something on fire. Hopefully I'll get laid at some point too, that would be nice. But I'm definately going to drink enough to drown three and a half dolphins, and I hear that they're really good swimmers.

Jesus helps me trick people.

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i'm gunna christen (sp?) my fire staff. either at a beach party or at some lake. with ppl i dunno, well kinda know. and then after ive twirled... gunna get smashed on rum. hopefully.

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
This topic is up for debate in my life. I'll get back to you, however, what I would like to do is go to Niagara Falls for their bash but everyone I know thinks it's too cold to go with me. So in the end I want to spend it with people I love. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I'm going to be in SoCal with the SoCal crew!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
VALURA PANICS REALISING THAT SHE ISNT COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE PLANS YET...
*Runs outta room yelling*
"ARSN?... ARSN?... Where are we gonna spin for New Years???"

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Don't feel to bad Valura, I am in the same boat. Although Snowbird Resort is always looking for new stuff on NYE

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
I have no Idea. Me and my Girlfriend might be in Vancouver. If we are in Van. we'll probably go see Clement a.k.a DP-Horn=pyrodude spin at First Night. And then just hang out at first night. At midnight we'll kiss (Romanticly). If we're not in Van. I have know Idea. Hanging out with friends or maybe fire dancing in the park. Not sure

-Frost

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I am performing at an open air, town party event kinda thing. Its this huge thing for this small town with, fire twirlers (me ), drumming, flamenco dancing, latin stuff, Paint the Town Red its called. Gonna be fun.

Alas I am single for yet another festive period, which kinda gets me down, but I'll be ok, I will just find some homosexual men to hang out with, and if I am lucky a homosexual woman.

Shante

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Awww. Don't feel too bad Valura. I almost invariably leave my New Years plans to the absolute last minute so I can follow the most exiting, random, chaotic, lucritive, and most likely to get me laid option. The only thing that is a constant is that I can find comfort in the fact that no matter how exiting or boring my New Years I will confront it with the sum courage of a bottle of expensive liquor. As really the only bad adventure is the adventure never taken.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
I'll be in Madrid over NYE spinning a few tunes and fire and having a great time with my g/friend...happy days!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

iluminaryfaeriemember
89 posts

Posted:
i'm (hopefully) going down to bisbee arizona with several busloads of people.

it's this little border town were there's a crazy big party in the streets each year and the partiers outnumber the locals 10-1 so everyone just gets smashed.

there'll be fire spinning and clowning and all types of performing

weeeeeeeeee

that is if my legs better by then

orangu-funking-tan

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Never really been into the nye celebrations in sydney, far too many people out and about - the midnight fireworks are pretty cool though Normally find a spot to watch them at least.

A coupla years ago I made a sort of sparkler sculpture installation on the hills hoist out the back and lit it up after we came back from the midnight fireworks. Dodgy at best, but great fun Might do something similar this year.........

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
hmmm... now I don't have any solid plans either...

hey valura if you come up with anything mind blowing do let us know

*SIGH*

Pele!!! I'd LOVE to go to Niagara Falls for New Years!!! *wish* I could come... how cold is too cold? New Zealand southern part of south island was a bit of a bitch (cold wise..till we got used to it) but as if that would stop you!

sickpuppy... have a few hundred for me then okies>? oh just make sure you pick your lady BEFORE you can't see properly..

I've made that mistake before ...

I reckon being single over the New Year period is great... cos most ppl I know are always single over that period... I have been for lots and lots of years... cept this one but no, seriously.. it means you can do whatever or whoever the hell you want.

*cowers in fear of getting in trouble*

[ 16. December 2002, 20:52: Message edited by: s-p-l-a-t ]

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King