Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > All night party with fire and fun in TELFORD, MIDLANDS

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
My friend Leisa (on HoP as CrazyHippyChick, you might have met her at Play or at Falmouth) is leaving us for the sunnier climes of Keele to study nursing for adults with learning disabilities, so we're having an all night party to send her away with biggrin

If you wanna come, pm me for address details. It'll start sometime saturday daytime and continue until the last man standing on Sunday. There's tons of people coming so a few more certainly won't hurt, loads of music (remember the phat speaker in the marquee at play? That'll be powering our tunes wink ) and general adventuring of a non sober kind being led by the soba peeps biggrin

Oh and there's a decent sized park nextdoor to her house smile

Hopefully some of you Stoke and Birmingham spinners will venture away from your cities and into our cosy little town.

oh and there's plenty of space to crash at ours and at Leisa's house too (they're only a few minutes walk from each other)

So who's coming? ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Oh NO! Go to Wellington not Telford!! It's the next stop after Telford and only takes about 4 minutes extra. Damn you've probably already left....

Let's relight this forum ubblove

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I wish i was going : however the towns folk of Hull need their daily alcohol intake

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Page: