• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > All night party with fire and fun in TELFORD, MIDLANDS

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:My friend Leisa (on HoP as CrazyHippyChick, you might have met her at Play or at Falmouth) is leaving us for the sunnier climes of Keele to study nursing for adults with learning disabilities, so we're having an all night party to send her away with biggrin

If you wanna come, pm me for address details. It'll start sometime saturday daytime and continue until the last man standing on Sunday. There's tons of people coming so a few more certainly won't hurt, loads of music (remember the phat speaker in the marquee at play? That'll be powering our tunes wink ) and general adventuring of a non sober kind being led by the soba peeps biggrin

Oh and there's a decent sized park nextdoor to her house smile

Hopefully some of you Stoke and Birmingham spinners will venture away from your cities and into our cosy little town.

oh and there's plenty of space to crash at ours and at Leisa's house too (they're only a few minutes walk from each other)

So who's coming? ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete Topic

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:oooh, anytime after 6ish would be fine. I imagine the fun will start anytime after 8ish smile

Delete

Kieron
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Total posts: 232
Posted:Aiming for the Depart from Coventry: 1716, arrive at Telford Central 18:43 train.

Shall phone when I arrive, thx Dunc.

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:Yeah best to remind me, just in case I forget. Oh best go get some parafin before I forget that too eh! biggrin

Delete

Kieron
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Total posts: 232
Posted:I have 5-6 litres, haven't had a chance to go fill my bottle up and I think the place is closed by 1 on a Saturday so it'll do.

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

Delete

Dunc

Dunc

playing the days away

Posted:Oh NO! Go to Wellington not Telford!! It's the next stop after Telford and only takes about 4 minutes extra. Damn you've probably already left....

Delete

PyroWill
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months

Total posts: 4437
Posted:I wish i was going : however the towns folk of Hull need their daily alcohol intake

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Page: 12