Forums > Social Chat > Florida people on this board..

Login/Join to Participate

pureenergymember
17 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone i just wondered how many florida people were on this board? I was wondering if we could setup a meet or something for the florida people, it would be interesting to meet some other people and maybe learn a new thing or to. Well if this sounds good to anyone reply here and maybe we can set something up for one weekend or anotherHugs,Matt(ps i'm in the lakeland/tampa area)------------------All that AND a bag of chips?!? Now that's a deal!

All that AND a bag of chips?!? Now that's a deal!

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Whats up PureEnergy?Good to know another person in my area. It seems a little dry for twirlers down here, huh? Im dead in the heart of this miserable city, actually in the TnC area. frownIt bugged me so much that I couldnt go to the Spin Fest at yKats place. I can only imagine all the good vibes radiating from there. grin------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Sachamember
15 posts

Posted:
Hey I am a Florida person, I live in Key West and perform fire/glow stick shows every Sunday night at Atlantic Shores "Tea Dance".It's the big "gay party" every weeks, and although I am married and have an awesome time every week and can't believe I get paid to do it, most of my friends won't go because they get hit on by the same sex, None-the-less, I would love to get together with some other twirlers for a change, it's usually just me and my husband these days!So let's do it Florida People!!!!!!peace out,Sacha

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Hey all!Sacha, I'm originally from Key West. My family still lives down there but I'm in NC for now. Matt and Shibaki, I have a sister in Tampa that I'll be visiting in a few weeks. Let me know if you guys are gonna meet up to spin.

Fear the evil monkey!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I also live in the Tampa area and would be interested in getting together with some other peeps to learn new moves/tricks. My best friend also twirls(got her turned on to it), she probably would come also.Sure don't see many twirlers around here...-=Crazy Raver Dude=-Tampa, FL

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
hehe...since I posted this, I have met numerous(at least 5+) other fire twilers in this local area. I hear this is a whole other troupe locally that spins fire, I have only met one of their members. Would be great to meet any other people that live in this area. Maybe we should coordinate a West Central Florida meet. CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

nicoskate3001SILVER Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
hey i live in fort lauderdale nayone near me??

life without danger is a waste of oxygen

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
err............................this thread is 6 years old BTW wink just look at the dates and times above each thread

nicoskate3001SILVER Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
jajajajaja wow i feel like a loser....

life without danger is a waste of oxygen

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: nicoskate3001

jajajajaja wow i feel like a loser....

awww hug your not a looser just because your new

meesmrSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
hey its good to see there are other POI spinners in floirda im in englewood near sarasota and ive yet to meet anyone

parcheflBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hey! Just thought I'd give this thread another try and see if anything ever developed in South Florida. I'm still searching for fellow spinners down here...

Mark262011stranger
3 posts

Posted:
Hey I figure this post hasn't had a reply in a year or 3. Any spinners in the Tampa area please send me a message. Haven't had anyone to spin with in years.

justin_jayjohn2SILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
i just moved from tampa check me out i got a troupe out there

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Good Job Justin.

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

spada25551stranger
1 post

Posted:
I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive.

Sierradstranger
5 posts

Posted:
I'm from Florida. I have yet to find anyone from around Miami on this forum, but I was actually just gonna start one of these on the "meet others" page. Well I know this is really old, but hi anyways smile