tobimember
2 posts

Posted:
hey all,
just finished a trailer for our program and now i´m impatiently waiting for comments.
go https://jalaanaa.com/videos/Twilight_Trailer_VCD.mpg

best spirits
t

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Very nice, quality of the vid is awesome. The bit with the flags seemed a little out of place and not quite up to par with the rest of the vid for me tho

Motley

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
nice vid, have to agree on the flag thing tho....perhaps a big phat UV cannon would brighten them up a little to fit them in?

Let's relight this forum ubblove

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
ditto

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

gerireMember
17 posts

Posted:
Man the video was excellent, but as has been mentioned, the flags, I just wasn't feeling the lover there.!!! Excellent tho.

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Visually impressive snakes! Looking freaking cool with the paint and music! smile

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I like the flags I think they split the video up nicely, but they where a little dim, more lighting perhaps next time. Great vid though

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
hey you have pinched my name get of it gurrrrrrrrrr wink

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Really enjoyed watching this, some very simple yet very effective two-person movements.

cool

nice name too wink
EDITED_BY: jemima (jem) (1139238225)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

tobimember
2 posts

Posted:
cheers for the feedback,
the clip is edited out of footage of the first arranged program we set up last summer, finding out that this is a little different to spinning on the beach for joy. and there is still a lot to work on.
the flags are thought to be a dividing part to increase the tension when the fire comes back. it would be really nice to have fat uv cannons, could be one of the next steps, but so far the budget was up in smoke....
and yes, the movements are simple. we thought performing for an audience and having to stay sync to the music its better to do tricks not to hard and still be able to put a rest of focus on what happens around us.
best spirit
tobi