Opheliamember
7 posts

Posted:
Anyone planning on attending Burning Man this year?

kmactanemember
97 posts

Posted:
Right here. I'm looking at being a first-time attendee.Why do you ask?

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
heheheh...this is the third time this thread has started....i'll be travelling down from seattle....

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Yup, third thread. I'm still going. I think Protozoa is thinking about it too, Diana is going, and some other people. Do a search, it was less than 1 month ago i would say.nomad

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
my girlfriend and I are going..with a couple of friends...Josh

Opheliamember
7 posts

Posted:
doh!Sorry about that, Im new to the list. Im glad some are planning on going.. I will be a first time attendee as well. Maybe we can schedule some kind of a meet-up there or something.. or has that already been discussed? heheh

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
I guess we will schedule a meeting there but i think it's a little bit too soon. Let's talk about it in July/August! smilenomad

SNKMSTRmember

Posted:
Hi all. I've been to the Man 3 times now, and going back for year 4. You can get all the info you need at www.burningman.com or by e-mailing your regional contact (addresses available on the web). BM is truly a magical place for fire dancers - the desert is the perfect backdrop for performance, and well, fire is everywhere. Crimson Rose is the keeper of the Fire Conclave and the woman you need to know for all things related to fire dancing. Tap into her and you tap into the web of fire spinners who attend BM and can get on the email discussion list (fire conclave). It's not terribly active these days, but it is a good way to connect with other performers/ enthusiasts who are going down this year and to get into the "circle of fire" around the man when he burns. Hope to see you all there this year. Check us out at Radio KBK and Camp Birthday - I'll be the one with the staff. smile Or email me adia@spooge.net[This message has been edited by SNKMSTR (edited 28 April 2001).][This message has been edited by SNKMSTR (edited 28 April 2001).]