Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > totaly weird move accident thing

Login/Join to Participate

bradhornBRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
so yeah other night i was attempting a butterfly weave. i started on my left side and un the up swing i transfered, in the middle i ended up performing a hyper loop whacking myself in the face and finishing the weave. PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weavesmiley juggle ubbrollsmile

VEGEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Disc0annoying boy
160 posts

Posted:
cool!
i've been trying to do a similar thing, but i try to cgange the direction by wrapping my shoulder. not my head....

maybe i should try with the head, seems to work great!

fire is just light and heat.
it's you friend!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Did the '!' button get stuck?

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
Written by: Disc0

cool!
i've been trying to do a similar thing, but i try to cgange the direction by wrapping my shoulder. not my head....

maybe i should try with the head, seems to work great!

Funny, I wouldnt try to hit myself in the face... ubbrollsmile

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

bradhornBRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
hahahahaha its hurts like hell

VEGEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
Written by: bradhorn

hahahahaha its hurts like hell

if you learned that "accidents" and "tangles" are really just moves you don't know the names of or turns you missed, it was all worth it. biggrin inverse butterfly hyperloops = teh s3x.

-- dut

dreadhead666newbie
5 posts

Posted:
haha oh the amount of times i smacked myself in the face, im kinda new to all this but so far i have the 3 beat weave, windmill, corkscrew, buzzsaw and butterfly (with varitations) and a few transitions, just recently im kinda getting chase the sun but hip / shoulder reels... OH MY GOD.... i watch tutorials.. i think.. 'AHAHA I GET IT' then i try it for myself and BOOOOOOOM in the back of the head... cord gets wrapped round my face, wrists, neck etc and i go FOR [censored] SAKE!!!... its such a simple concept yet my brain just cant comprehend it... i get confused about what plain im supposed to be spinning on.. what direction and where my wrists are sposed to be... georgina was trying to help me a few weeks ago and it just ended up with me throwing a strop... one more hit in the head and i would have passed out i swear!!

if someone has a better way of explinaing it other than ooo its like this but the other way.. or some essay on where ur hands should be then pleeeeeeeeeeeease let me know.

thank you

xx