Forums > Social Chat > My first fire breath session :D

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
I had my first fire breathing session on friday night. I managed to do a 2ft fireball. I was very excited about doing it and it was just as good as I imagined it was going to be. I'll have my girlfriend taking a few picture's and video's soon, so i'll attempt to put some up in my galery.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Lighter Fluid huh, well it's your live...

I always use Lampoil or rather refined lampoil a.ka. firebreathers oil a.ka. roman oil.
Try to get that stuff, no taste and slightly (just slightly) less dangerous for you. Still i try to save the breathing only for shows, I kno it's a great gig, but damn those sicknissess you can get.

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
Tell you what there is noting like a hypocrite

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I'm not being a hypocrite

I'm just saying that I do firebreath, but I try to do it as little as possible. I like to do it, it gives a great kick. But I only do it now for my gigs, just to keep the exposure low.

jublianGOLD Member
x
108 posts

Posted:
edit- ditto

thumper, i wouldn't be firebreathing as much as you are, try to limit it for specal ocasions like festivals and such ditto
EDITED_BY: Jublian (1139008027)

"Quote coming soon..."

TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
fuero that wasnt aimed at you dude,
i agree with you but i have 2-3 hardcore practices before a show, but i dont worry about exposure to much most people in the village have seen it loads.

i hate the sickness my whole body hurts the day after

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
ok, cool

with exposure I meant the exposure of my body being exposed to the fuels. Try to keep that as low as possible.

No, I like the exposure to public tongue

ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
Written by: Jublian

edit- ditto

thumper, i wouldn't be firebreathing as much as you are, try to limit it for specal ocasions like festivals and such ditto

I try and save my fire breathing for the weekends. I usualy fire breath friday, saturday and once during the week as a bit of a show for my mates.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

DaizBRONZE Member
Radioactive Member
106 posts

Posted:
Sweet! I've done that once before, but it didn't work well till the second or third time I tried, and then I got a big fireball, but singed my hard, hehehe.

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

Page: