Forums > Social Chat > "Seeking young, well-built 18- to 30-year-old for slaughter."

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Police Scan Internet Sex Cannibal's Home Movies

Thu December 12, 2002 10:30 AM ET
By David Crossland

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police are watching home videos made by a sex cannibal who apparently shared a last meal of flambeed penis with his willing victim before carving him up and freezing the man's remaining body parts to eat later.

Prosecutors in Kassel said on Thursday that the 41-year-old homosexual, who has confessed, was not being treated as insane.

Germany's more sensational newspapers were packed with lurid details. Police arrested the man after he posted an Internet advert seeking another male volunteer to satisfy his appetites.

"We're watching the videotapes and searching his house. There are several tapes," said a spokesman for police combing the suspect's elegant half-timbered home in the picturesque town of Rotenburg-an-der-Fulda, near Kassel, on Thursday.

They had already found deep-frozen human flesh and bones as well as video recordings of the exceptionally bizarre crime.

Prosecutors, who first announced the murder investigation on Wednesday, have named neither the victim nor suspect. But German media have quoted investigators identifying the dead man as "Bernd Juergen B." and the alleged killer as "Armin M.."

"He's in normal custody at the moment. He is regarded as capable of standing trial," Kassel prosecutor Hans- Manfred Jung said.

Amending some details first given on Wednesday, prosecutors said the accused was 41 and the victim a 42-year- old man from Berlin. They believe the killing dates back to March last year.

Both men were computer technicians, German newspapers said.

"The deed appears to stem from cannibalistic and homosexual tendencies shared by both men," police said on Wednesday in a statement so grisly in its detail that the nation's biggest selling newspaper, Bild, reprinted it word for word.

"DESPERATELY SEEKING VICTIM"

"The accused supposedly first cut off the penis of the victim by mutual agreement because they wanted to eat it together," the statement continued.

Police declined comment on reports that they first flambeed the organ in spirits, then, after tasting it, decided to fry it.

The suspect then killed his companion with deep cuts to the neck and chopped the body into pieces which he froze and later ate, prosecutors said.

Bild's giant front page headline ran: "Cannibal Devours Berliner." To Germans, a Berliner is also a jam doughnut.

The dead man apparently replied to an advertisement posted on the Internet, prosecutors said. One newspaper said it read: "Seeking young, well-built 18- to 30-year-old for slaughter."

The killing revives memories of previous cases of cannibalism, both fictional and real, such as Hannibal Lecter, the serial murderer created by author Thomas Harris.

Real-life American killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced to several life terms for the murders of 17 young men and boys in a 13-year, necrophilous rampage of dismemberment and cannibalism. Dahmer was killed in prison in November 1994.

It is Germany's second headline-grabbing murder case this year after a young couple were jailed in January for killing a friend and stabbing him 66 times in a Satanic ritual.

That trial fascinated Germany and Britain, where one of the killers first developed her obsession, and gave the tabloids a field day with details of blood-sucking and devil worship.

I find this unreasonably hilarious.

WoodlandAppleBRONZE Member
addict
474 posts

Posted:
Midkiff....

How did you find this thread? What the hell where you searching for? on a fireart forum? to find this?

sticks and stones my break my bones, but ski patrol will save me.

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I had heard about this a while ago and never thought much about it.

Everyone has weird fetishes and compulsions that as far as I can tell don't usually make sense. Likes, dislikes, attraction, it's different for everyone....

Aside from that.... I feel bad for police and jury members in that trial. Not sure if most of you are aware (and I'm not sure if it's true in other countries as I've only ever been in an American court) but when things like this are video taped, officers and anyone else applicable must watch the entire video as evidence.

Page: