tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
i'm really depressed because i feel ignored on this forum no body answers my posts things at home also make me angry and depressed anyone able to help me feel better. that poke the penguin made me smile my friends are also always busy so im alone at home even my family is gone all the time so i have nothing to do except study random thinges like poi moves fencing martial arts and other things of that sort

[ 13. December 2002, 10:55: Message edited by: tiamat_22580 ]

¿

Traveling Kyrimember
28 posts

Posted:

i wish i could do more for you sweetie, it sucks when things go bad. you look like you could use a lot of 's and 's.

what posts have been ignored? I'm really not on here half as much as i'd like to be anymore, and so hardly reply to anything, but i'd hate to think someone's not getting the help they need.

feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

here's another

peace & love, kyri

Situations defined as real are real in their consequences.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
See, you got the attention of a traveling Kyri. ( Hi, Kyri!) And that's not very easy to do.

You also got my attention. But that's very easy to do because I'm easily distrac...

Oooh! Look! A butterfly!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

star signmember
23 posts

Posted:
Cheer up!! Heres another silly game to keep you busy...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
"...so i have nothing to do except study random thinges like poi moves fencing martial arts and other things of that sort "

wow one man's heaven is another man's hell. sounds like a great time to meditate and practice to me. who needs real life when theres "poi?"
but i know what you mean, i got a rather high daily snuggle quota right now. need my shnuggles, i do.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
awww Tiamat I'm so sorry to hear that!! Lotsa
feel free to PM, i promise i won't ignore you!

Charlotte

everyone's unique except me

iluminaryfaeriemember
89 posts

Posted:
why don't you do something about it?

no one's gonna fix your life for you.
if you don't like it, change it.

your life is what you make it.

orangu-funking-tan

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
... And you spent all that time trying so hard to piss us all off with your previous posts.

Internet Karma.

I love it.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
sorry if i got any one mad but i'm just trying to figure things out

¿

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Trying to figure things out by deliberately alienating people in this forum. Then laying on a guilt trip because you life is tough and people are ignoring you in this forum. A strange way to go about trying to make friends methinks.

quote:
Originally posted by NYC:
Internet Karma.

I love it.

Here here!

[ 13. December 2002, 22:47: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Keep ya chin up kid, Life ain't that bad.
Sadly, we all have to go through this hell that they call life, you've just got to see the best in it.
Like iluminaryfaerie said "Your life is what you make of it" So make the change, choose a new direction, see the changes it brings.
But most of all 'Smile'
LOL
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hmmm - I went thru similar stuff about a year ago- my family are on teh other side of the world.. I sank into a pit of depression and was asking people to help me come uot of it.. do you know what I learnt?? It is up to the individual to pul themselves out of it so here.. have a hug..

Now go and pull your socks up.. jump about on the spot to warm your self up and get the blood pumping and go and sort your own life out! Don't feel offended by anything on here - it's VIRTUAL reality - I don't beleive it is healthy to become obsessed by the internet..

I don't intend this post to be nasty in anyway, compleate opposite - just trying to say that your life won't change one iota with a glum you in the middle of it.. be positive and positive things will happen to you! Trust me I've been to the bottom.. it's a hard treck up but you and you alone can do it - now stop feeling sorry for your self and put the first metaforical foot infront of the other!

Read the Celestine Prophercies.. you are a definate 'Poor me' get over it - the rest of us have.

[ 14. December 2002, 06:36: Message edited by: MisStix ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Well, I guess you can consider yourself lucky that most of the people on here don't seem to remember all of your initial posts before you got a chance to delete them. You put a huge amount of time and effort coming up with posts to annoy others and make fun of the warmth and generosity of the board. Now you're trying to sucker others who haven't seen what you've posted in the past into giving you pity hugs... and it's working.

Sounds like your life is pretty good to me.

I'm glad that Thistle remembers, and I'm sure that some of the other regulars do too. Perhaps that's why you don't see much of the warm and fuzzy regulars lining up to get suckered by you again.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
NYC,

You're welcome to hold a grudge...but I think you've made your point. This board just got through a bout of bad karma, so can I ask you a huge favor...

If you don't like this poster, can you put him on your "ignore" list? That way you don't see his posts and he can't annoy you, while at the same time, the rest of us on the board aren't exposed to bad karma.

And as for the rest of us, we'll decide for ourselves who we like and don't like. As far as I'm concerned, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

I'm not asking you to love him, I'm just asking you not to spread hate around. It's sicky, nasty, and it's impossible to get out of clothes.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I appreciate and understand what you're saying Mike. Actually, my reaction wasn't out of hate, per se, but out of my protective nature of the board. Anyone claiming to be depressed or sad is going to get a huge amount of love from the overwhelming amount of positive and loving posters. If someone wants sympathy, this is a great place for it. I just wanted those providing the sympathy to be familiar with the offensive posts (that have of course been deleted by the poster) that had occured.

I have little tolerance for manipulation (as you can see) especially when it involves those who have insulted me trying to gain sympathy and support from my friends and newbies.

This falls back to how decietful I feel that deleting your own threads can be. Clearly there were posts I would like to refer to here but they have been deleted and now I look like I'm coming out of nowhere...

Once that has been said I do believe that people can and will make their own decisions. But I also think that people have the right to know all that has been done and said publicly on this board.

I don't want to spread any hate. I don't want to start any fights. But I do feel that people need to be responsable and honest for their past actions.... a standard I always apply to myself.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]