Forums > Social Chat > The Singles Club! Come join! Take on a position!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
icklepurklegirlmember
116 posts

Posted:
The Singles Club(cos licking monkey balls is better than a relationship)

Manifesto

1) We, the members of the Singles Club, are a group of elite SINGLE* people. We do not need partners to define ourselves or make our lives worthwhile.

2) We shall strive at all times to support all other members of the Singles Club, and other Single people, be they members or non-members, in the quest to have a fulfilling life without resorting to having an 'other half'

3) We shall also strive to support any member who feels unhappy because of previous partners, and remind them how much more fulfilling life is without someone to pester you all the time, eat your special ice cream, to take up all the bedsheets..etc. Now we can eat curry in bed whilst doing a back flip and flirting with Donald Duck. If we want.

4) We shall at all times laugh at couples publicly displaying affection, even if it is only amongst ourselves. And unless its a wedding. Weddings are different. Bonus points for any Singles Club member who moons a wedding.

5) The Singles Club challenge shall be a weekly challenge as organised by the committee. Any member who completes the challenge shall be awarded a prize.

6) The Singles Club Ninja identity is not to be revealed upon pain of.....carrot insertion! And also exclusion from the club. Which is much worse.

7) You shall be excluded from the Singles Club upon attachment to a mate. Whilst contact may be kept with all members, coming to Single Club events, ESPECIALLY if you bring said partner, is strictly prohibited.

8)The Singles Club will provide a regular meeting ground and group outing every week, its aim is not to keep people single or to find them partners but simply to have FUN!

9)Blatant whoredom is encouraged, as is celibacy. We have the right and power to try anything once, with anyone, especially if it causes comedy at the expense of couples. We are not here to try and break couples up. Unless the entire singles Club and all its members believes that the couple in question is evil and should be destroyed.

10) The tenth rule of singles club is you do not talk about singles club. To couples. Or to the uninitiated. We are ELITE remember? Like those secret societies you had as kids with the special handshake? That's us. Only cooler.

*Single: Having no relationship that could be construed as boyfriend/girlfriend. Having no regular intercourse with the same partner, individual situations to be considered by the committee

If you want an official commitee position, sign up now! We especially need a chief tart (i'm president, by the way wink)

-spinnin' to the rhythm of the new world order-

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
and yes i am happy to be single for a wile but i am happy for anyone who is happy with a partner as i hope to one day be.

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mr Majestik

how is being single crap?

The lack of meaningful sex?

I dunno... just plucking at straws here... tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Plucking at pretty good straws FRD, plus just the lack of it in the first place, let alone meaningful ubblol

10,530 posts

Posted:
Well, there's non-meaningfull sex in a single sense... one night stands etc.

But for some reason, that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Or not yet anyways ubbangel

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

BlueSeaDreamer89GOLD Member
11 posts

Posted:
any chicago singles?......jk jk
nvm...... hug

Boredom is a powerful incentive........

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

But for some reason, that stuff doesn't appeal to me. Or not yet anyways ubbangel

ubblol I used to think like that, then one of my mates corrupted me, all down hill since then biggrin ubbangel

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

Well, there's non-meaningfull sex in a single sense... one night stands etc.

But why does the only "meaningful" sex have to occur in a relationship? And can't a one night stand mean a lot?

There may be a lot of reasons why you may not sleep with a person a second time (leaving town, one of you is dying wink, you love each other dearly but would be absolutely destructive to one another if you were in a relationship). Sometime that can make it even more meaningful.

Sometimes the meaning can be "wow, you are an absolutely amazing sexy person". And sometimes the meaning can be more about the act than the person. Why are these "lesser" meanings?

I can proudly state that I have never had meaningless sex in my life wink And most of my partners would be very very glad to know that whatever time we were together it meant a hell of a lot to me.

ubblove

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Rozi - you're off topic honey wink

Meh

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Written by: One Wheel Dave

i'd like you to know that not everyone here has failed to appreciate your effort.

~then later on~

To me, the fact that she's a newbie is all the more reason not to be rude.

That man, he talks the truth. smile

Rozi: lockage = thread being locked

then again, I, and lets be honest, a lot of people here, are guilty of C&Ping from other sites ubbangel

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Nice link Mr Jon biggrin

And way to go for getting the thread back on topic (after all those grumpy discussion types twisted it with their must-grumble personal agendas)
hug

Meh

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
so sex is either all meaningful, meaningful if you have a constant partner, or has no meaning and is just an instinct?

i'd say that sex is instinct and generally humanity and instinct, when combined, cause problems. although i'd also definately say that if you can find a good relationship it solves as many problems as not being in a relationship at all, so they're pretty much equal. However a bad relationship, which a lot of people end up in, isnt good for anything.

if that makes any sense...........

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Erm you're in the wrong forum. Social Discussion is down the hall. next to the drinking fountain. When you see all the grizzled faces and grumpy frowns, you're there.

Meh

10,530 posts

Posted:
Prehaps I should have dropped a wink in that post somewhere to indicate the "me-not-being-all-that-serious"

I guess its too late now... *sigh*

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
gwash FRD, look what you made me do! i wasted my thinking powerz in a chat thread!

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Interesting that Icklepurklegirl hasn't been back at all.

confused

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
She's like that at meets too. Only turns up every so often. Makes slightly odd comments and vanishes again...

Meh

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Maybe she found a partner and is too busy ubblol wink

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
SHE FOUND A PARTNER!? does that mean this lil club gets dissolved?

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
No, Asena, Duh.

What's the point of being the head of an organization f you can't be completely hypocritical? wink biggrin ubblol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
or maybe she was lynched by a fire torch weilding mob of couples eek

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Wasn't Me! I swear!!

*hastily throws smouldering torch into the bushes, inadvertently setting them on fire*

Gee, let me go call the Fire service, looks like those bushes have spontaneously combusted!!

*runs off*

biggrin

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
ahhhHHHH!, jumps out of said bush and chases sethis down the road while on fire!

Page: