Forums > Social Chat > uploading video problems

Login/Join to Participate

speaker_boxSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
ok i have this video that iv been trying to upload of me spinning and so far at first it said it was to big so we changed it to a zip file to make it smaller and now it says the format is wrong if any one knows how to make it acceptable to the website, help would be greatly appreciated

junkie

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I dontt hink you can upload zip's, you have to upload the video in its watchable state, so if its your gallery your after I think the max is 6mb, so get compressing those avi's!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Will is right, a .zip isn't a video format so it won't be accepted as such. Compress the crap out of it, make it so small and frameless that you can't see it properly and it'll fit a treat wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
use yousendit.com

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
slap it through windows movie maker if you dont have a better program. If you export it as a .wmv file you'll be able to squeeze quite alot into 6mb.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

speaker_boxSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
i dont have windows movie maker on my computer but i think this computer im getting like a month might have it what can i use to compress it without using movie maker b/c i dont really know anything about computers. i think mot has already helped me with most of my problems in the past lol thx man